By angry girlfriend - 22/05/2012 14:32 - Canada - Montreal

Today, I found out via Facebook status that my boyfriend is going to Hawaii with a group of friends, including his ex-girlfriend for a few weeks. When I confronted him about it, he said he didn't think I needed to know, and to mind my own business. I think I'm about to be single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 685
You deserved it 3 605

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds to me like you've been single for a while already. Make sure you pack a few surprises in your ex-boyfriends bags, like dead fish. By the time he gets there, all his clothes will smell fantastic.

simcop2387 10

I wouldn't think I'd be about to be single. I'd make sure I was. If I ever did that to a girl I'd want her to break up with me because I obviously don't deserve her.

Comments

Sounds like he has already moved on in his life and he's not man enough to end it. My guess is he's hoping you will for him. Either that or he's just plain stupid and doesn't understand relationships. Taking a vacation with just friends is fine. But if you want to, usually you don't hide it from your other half unless if there is something to hide. And if he's posting it on facebook, he must be excited about going. So that would be something you would think he wants to share. Either way, if he's trying to get away with something, wants you to dump him or is just plain stupid about relationships, you got a lot of considering to do. Gl op.

As soon as he leaves change your relationship status to single.

reddudeover 2

YDI!!! For being a spineless jellyfish. Fun fact jellyfish anus and mouths are the same hole. Yeah I'm a nerdfighter whatchu gotta say about it? DFTBA!

I think you little late you were single along.

benikki 0

If yu can, as soon as he leaves change your number, move if yu can, lol cut him off from everything if yu paid for his shit, and then the day he comes back take all his shit that yu was gonna throw away and bring it to his exs house, theough her windows.. Then put on facebook, "had the best days ever with him! I love him and i cant wait for our wedding!"

YOU'RE the reason us guys post Facebook updates about going to Hawaii....

benikki 0

Haha wow okay, cause i told her to do all those things, i wouldnt have told her these things if he didnt go hawaii in the first place! Lol!

A1tair 1

I find it interesting that you use the phrase 'about to be single' rather than 'about to lose my boyfriend'. It obviously matters more to you that you are in a relationship more than who it's with. You deserve it.

Mearemoi 14

Seriously? Has it ever occured to you that OP might have not thought of that line? What in the world makes you think that anyway? A lot of the relationship FMLs on this site use phrase similar to 'about to be single'. You're an idiot.

Thank you #114 ^ For correcting that dumbass!! He completly missed the point.

Trebie 6

-facepalm- It means she's thinking she's about to dump his ass. Idiot.

Time for a new Boyfriend, don't ya think? Your current boyfriend is too "shellfish" for you. =D

What has Sean Connery got to do with this FML? Time for a more appropriate pun, don't ya think?

Wow!!! jumping to conclusions much?!?!? I'll admit he went about it all wrong but you can remain good friends with an ex!!! If they were together for awhile then she was probably an important part in his life and remains a good friend!!!!!

That doesn't, under any circumstance, mean that he was in the right by not telling his current girlfriend. Hell, it would have shown some respect to their relationship if he -had- told her - it's common sense, and common decency. Not telling her just belies disrespect, hiding something, and generally being an asshat. Enjoy the single life, OP! You deserve and can find someone a lot better! :)

Wrooong. This mythical crap about guys remaining friends with their exes is to cover the fact that they're still sleeping with them. The post above mine covered up the other half of the wrong there, and the OP shouldn't have to put up with the disrespect from either one.

I'm still friends with my ex and we don't have sex... So you're wrong.

Well I mean he doesn't need to straight up tell you because he should be over her and he knows that he loves you. But his reaction was maybe a little defensive and maybe he thought you didnt trust him enough

c8750 2

I don't mean to be rude but unless you personally know OP, how could you know "he knows he loves her?"