By angry girlfriend - 22/05/2012 14:32 - Canada - Montreal

Today, I found out via Facebook status that my boyfriend is going to Hawaii with a group of friends, including his ex-girlfriend for a few weeks. When I confronted him about it, he said he didn't think I needed to know, and to mind my own business. I think I'm about to be single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 685
You deserved it 3 605

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds to me like you've been single for a while already. Make sure you pack a few surprises in your ex-boyfriends bags, like dead fish. By the time he gets there, all his clothes will smell fantastic.

simcop2387 10

I wouldn't think I'd be about to be single. I'd make sure I was. If I ever did that to a girl I'd want her to break up with me because I obviously don't deserve her.

Comments

That u didn't need. To know? Wow that is messed up. Hell yea u single, he's not even worth ur time at all.

Because YOU are going to break up with HIM . . . right?

Go get'em girl! As long as he was claiming to be you're boyfriend you had every right to know, he just got P.O'ed that he didn't get his cake and eat it too! He doesn't deserve the title of being YOU'RE boyfriend. What a douche!

missyfiona89 28

Book your own tickets and bring along some delicious guys(: ignore his ex boyfriend's pathetic ass.

Mind your own business then, and let him mind his, and let your businesses never again cross.

You think? You should have become single at that moment.