By angry girlfriend - 22/05/2012 14:32 - Canada - Montreal

Today, I found out via Facebook status that my boyfriend is going to Hawaii with a group of friends, including his ex-girlfriend for a few weeks. When I confronted him about it, he said he didn't think I needed to know, and to mind my own business. I think I'm about to be single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 685
You deserved it 3 605

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds to me like you've been single for a while already. Make sure you pack a few surprises in your ex-boyfriends bags, like dead fish. By the time he gets there, all his clothes will smell fantastic.

simcop2387 10

I wouldn't think I'd be about to be single. I'd make sure I was. If I ever did that to a girl I'd want her to break up with me because I obviously don't deserve her.

Comments

You're about to be single because you're gonna dump his sorry ass, cause you're better off without him.

LyphN00b101 0

When he's gone, smash all of his video games as well as system. Problem solved.

About to be single? No, he needed to be gone the moment he said that. A relationship needs mutual trust and respect, and you clearly can't trust him for shit. Cut ties, move on, find someone better.

Nah, he is just going for the sex. Why would he breakup with you. It will all be fine when he gets back, as long as you mind your own business.

benikki 0

Its not the point that he was going just for the sex stupid ass!!! Its fact that she wasnt invited for one, and he shouldnt have sex with anyone else other than OP!!! Unless given permission for a threesome!!! AS LONG AS SHE MINDS HER OWN BUSINESS! How yu would yu or anyother guy like op's (hopefully) ex, feel if your girl decided she was gonna go on a trip to hawaii with some of her girlfriends, and her so much sexier than yu ex boyfriend, and not invite yu and tell yu that yu dont need to know shit and pretty much tell yu to mind your own business and **** off for now! But in a week or two after i **** the brains out of my ex , ill come home to yu so yu can **** me too?!?!?!!?! God ppl like yu that write comment like this make meh sick and very ****** pissed off! Think before yu say shit dummy, common sense..

Save your spelling-error filled rant for someone else. This was obviously sarcasm. ...What were you saying about common sense?

benikki 0

How the **** was it sarcasm? Lol, It was sonething stupid to say that he should not have said, and im mispelling words, ohh woopdy doo, who gives a crap..

Do I really have break this down for you? Okay bitch, listen carefully. "Nah, he was just going for the sex..." Obviously if he was going for sex it's still wrong. But because he's making it sound okay, it is irony. The verbal irony then translates into sarcasm. Oh, I forgot to explain sarcasm too. This is pathetic: Sarcasm: Harsh or bitter irony in dialogue. Let me continue. You're obviously new here, so let me explain something to you. On this site, grammar can be the difference between getting buried (which is already happening to you) and people actually agreeing with you. Your lack of knowledge on this kind of humor just shows you shouldn't be arguing to begin with. So next time you try to pick an argument, leave your ignorance at the doorstep and get your facts straight. Dumbass.

I've gotta go against you on this one... Personal opinion: sex is sex, emotion an true intimacy with someone else is cheating. Every once and a while people should sleep around. Keep the excitement of a new partner on occasion and keep the emotion and all the strings with the one you really love. I know most people don't see it that way, but if my wife told me she was going to Hawaii with her ex, or anyone else for that matter, I'd not only give my consent, but I'd give her encouragement to get some. When she got back I'd move on with life and my relationship with her wouldn't be affected at all.

benikki 0

Whoa sorry mister sthmarty panths!!! Lol jeez, and yu called meh a bitch! Lol your very proud of yourself.. I know what sarcasm is bunghole, and yu didnt bury meh jerk yu just said your opinion! Like how i did, is that wrong? I dont think so, yu can try to put meh down or call meh names or say YU THINK IM WRONG, but i dont care, so oofa!!! If yu gotta real supah problem then yu can come down to oahu to my house and tell meh.

jsag15 0

Wow ur boyfriend sucks, he should've invited u to come along... He's not including u in part of his life if he's tellin you to "min your own business"

Alastrina_fml 20

If you have any respect for yourself, kick his ass to the curb because he obviously doesn't respect you. There are WAY better people who are more deserving.

I wouldn't take the time to appreciate someone who's blatantly not appreciating you!

nikkinurse 10

Wow- there are so many signals when a relationship is going wrong - you just got it spelled out for you! Be strong, find someone else better for you- actions speak louder then words_

Funny that your name is "angry girlfriend" but you said you might be single soon. Should have consider another name? For your own benefit of course! He is a douche and therefore doesn't deserve the honour of you being his girlfriend. Just a thought.