By angry girlfriend - 22/05/2012 14:32 - Canada - Montreal

Today, I found out via Facebook status that my boyfriend is going to Hawaii with a group of friends, including his ex-girlfriend for a few weeks. When I confronted him about it, he said he didn't think I needed to know, and to mind my own business. I think I'm about to be single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 683
You deserved it 3 605

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds to me like you've been single for a while already. Make sure you pack a few surprises in your ex-boyfriends bags, like dead fish. By the time he gets there, all his clothes will smell fantastic.

simcop2387 10

I wouldn't think I'd be about to be single. I'd make sure I was. If I ever did that to a girl I'd want her to break up with me because I obviously don't deserve her.

Comments

Op's Boyfriend: What? I can't go to Hawaii with my friend and Ex without you poking your nose into my business? GTFO! And then Op bought a shark with a freakin' laser on its head at Wal-Mart for $10, rode on it's back to Hawaii, and had it fry her boyfriend, eat him, then regurgitate him onto his ex. Then she lived happily ever after with her Shark (with a freakin' laser on it's head) and son, Shark-boy. THE END.

perdix 29

You've got nothing to worry about with your boyfriend and the ex-girlfriend. He'll probably just poke her a few times. You kids sure love The Facebook and such!

you don't deserve him. you are Better alone . you deserve better. dump his ass ! you should cut his fair in his sleep ;)

Pallywhack 4

How do you know what the OP deserves? Relationships usually fail due to a joint effort (or lack thereof).

Or some people are just douchebags :|

Yeah but how often do people complain about bing win douchebags and do nothing about it? If this is the first time he's been a douche, they haven't been together long. People don't become douchebags overnight, and she should have been long gone then. So, it really was a joint effort then, yeah?

tony1891 22

I'm looking for a girlfriend.

I'm looking for another talking chipmunk. I have more of a chance than you do!

KiddNYC1O 20

I like turtles. Can I adopt one here? No.

... I have a mutant turtle, but it bit my brother, so now he's Turtle Brother. K' bye.

KiddNYC1O 20

You shall name him WannaBeangelo.

kandi_kid69 15

That's what eHarmony is for.

EHarmony isn't for buying pot! Facebook is.

hope he finds out hes single before you do.

Throw his shit on the lawn n light it on fire ^.^

Because that's not an immature over reaction...

Look darlin', I hate to break it to you but that's him not giving a **** if he's with you or not. More than likely though, he doesn't want to be with you at all, is just too chicken to break it off and wants you to instead. If (by the insane chance) I'm way off base here and he's just THAT much of an a-hole: That treatment is incredibly disrespectful and you should leave him anyway, because staying is validation that it's ok to treat someone like that.

He's a douche for saying that, but are you now just going to wait for him to dump you? Doesn't sound like much of a relationship. Regardless of how he feels, is this good enough for you?

Just get some road flares, tie them together, tape an old alarm clock to it, then put it in his bags. That should make it rememberable for him.

raraisbang 12

Better yet, get a real stick of dynamite or two. That will for sure ruin his day. ;D

Op before you may get dumped, show you won't stand for him hanging out with his ex, even if others are there, just leave him, you'll feel better before you know it!

I thumbed you down because of your profile. Ignorance at its best right there.

truth or a bunch of misogynistic bullshit?

truth or a bunch of woman hating misogynistic crap?