By stalked - 28/05/2012 06:24 - United States - Bel Air

Today, I found out that the person who has been stalking me has also been stalking someone else. I got upset. It seems it took being stalked to make me feel good about myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 381
You deserved it 20 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't be upset, I'm sure you'll find a new stalker.

you should stalk someone else to make him jealous.

Comments

Your stalker is stalking somebody else??? THAT TWO TIMING CAD!!!

Tali147 16

Men are so unreliable these days! They can not even make up their minds as to who they wish to stalk!

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Well you're off to a good start with the Internet, OP. Plenty of stalkers to be found here. Maybe you'll find a nice forum where all the members send you pictures of their dicks.

Wow I can't believe your stalker is seeing someone else. What a douche. Go get a new stalker OP. You deserve better!

weepingangel_fml 7

Today, the person I stalk realized I'm also stalking someone else. She's mad at me. FML.

Remember that you are an awsome person whether or not someone is stalking you!

at least you know your catching the eye of someone ! :)

flashback.miss 28

Since when did stalking become romantic? >>'''' Call the police.

I'm a little confused by this, too. I was stalked before. It was terrifying. It certainly didn't make me feel good about myself - quite the opposite. I felt powerless, vulnerable, and weak. If you're talking about someone just looking at pictures you posted online or some shit, find another word. That's just a man using social networks to socially network.

Finnick_fml 12

ImaginaryFoe: Yep, 'stalking' nowadays is basically defined by someone you find creepy liking your Facebook photos or texting you.

missymay993 11

38 - See, I call those guys creepers. I have a creeper, but NOT a stalker. Creepers are mildly annoying at worst, stalkers are a lot more serious and dangerous.

I suspected as much, Finnick, but it seems too far-fetched to get upset that some person likes someone else's pictures besides your own.

STFUGTFO 6

Damn phone. I agree. He can

STFUGTFO 6

Damn phone. I agree. He might be dangerous OP. Everyone has crappy days. Call the cops. You must be attractive or interesting if someone even bothered to stalk you in the first place. :)

Twilight and 50 Shades have romanticized the crap out of it.

You should let the stalker know your feelings about the other girl and maybe he'll stop and go back to just stalking you?

Why would I when I could stalk them both? *laughs evilly*

KiddNYC1O 20

The sarcasm in your comment flew by 3 people's heads, #29.

Ya I know 87 some people just don't understand sarcasm.

Angelrose2004 17

WHY THE HECK DOES EVERYONE GET A STALKER BUT ME!? IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?? My feelings are hurt. *goes back to the corner now*

Turns out there's a shortage of them if he's having to multi-stalk

bettyc4 26
Angelrose2004 17

Stupid confused tablet!... but anywho, you would do that me? That is so sweet! *tear falls*