By stalked - 28/05/2012 06:24 - United States - Bel Air

Today, I found out that the person who has been stalking me has also been stalking someone else. I got upset. It seems it took being stalked to make me feel good about myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 381
You deserved it 20 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't be upset, I'm sure you'll find a new stalker.

you should stalk someone else to make him jealous.

Comments

Well yeah, his life is only half devoted to you. You've been demoted!

I like your picture. Im gonna stalk you now

perdix 29

You ought to stalk his other victim, and then creep her out even worse than he ever could. That'll teach him to cheat on you!

Or OP should stalk her stalker.. Do some reverse psychology on him.

perdix 29

Read the story, she's only lukewarm. If she were hot, her original stalker wouldn't have lost focus and begun useless, inefficient multi-tasking.

CinnamonRugby 5

If he were any good at stalking he would have seen you write this post and know your upset. Dont be so down, soon you'll be back to looking over your shoulder when your alone and rushing home at night.

the_anti_hipster 7

Yeah, until he skins you and wears your skin as a jacket.

Hmmm... Could it be possible this guy's stalking neither of you and you both just worked up the delusion that some socially awkward kid is stalking you in order to fluff your ego?

Awww I know how you feel. They may be creepy and all, but stalkers make you feel special! :)

Damn toutchscreen... I don't know if you guys have heard of something called a joke?

KiddNYC1O 20

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Ha. Ha.

unknown_user5566 26

71- I've learned recently that dry humor is not usually appreciated here. I did get that you were joking, though. Thumbs up!

Minem17 0

Competition is what keeps the game rolling.