By stalked - 28/05/2012 06:24 - United States - Bel Air

Today, I found out that the person who has been stalking me has also been stalking someone else. I got upset. It seems it took being stalked to make me feel good about myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 381
You deserved it 20 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't be upset, I'm sure you'll find a new stalker.

you should stalk someone else to make him jealous.

Comments

jenap6 1
ilovemakeup12 0
unknown_user5566 26
bbbaaaccc 2

Maybe he's not a stalker, he could be a secret admirer. And we all know the difference between the two is a secret admirer is more attractive. ;)

I had a stalker for almost 20 years, so believe me when I tell you: this is not a bad thing. Judges & police take it more seriously when you're not the "only one he's ever done this to." You won't have to hear about how it's maybe your fault; when you're not the only one, it's a given it's his fault. ALWAYS tell the police & courts about the other victim. My stalker's other victim & I helped each other through it, and warned each other when he was clearly off his meds again. He passed away last year, while clearly on route to harass her again. Having a stalker is not flattering or special. Amend your order to include the new victim & you'll both be better off for it. Good luck.

Stalker- someone who watches and follows you. Usually anonymous. NOT guy who likes you and has pictures of you in his phone.

Restraining orders are just another way of saying, "I love you."

hiandrews69 29

That's the attitude! The same one that keeps Rihannah in a relationship with Chris Brown