By Anonymous - 02/12/2009 08:51 - United States

Today, I found out that the person sending me secret love letters was actually my dad, who felt sorry for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 199
You deserved it 3 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wait my dad sends me valentines cards every year n Im 27... whats wrong with that? Shame on you guys for turning this fatherly love into something sinister...

birds_fml 7

I don't think it was creepy... he was writing them to make her feel good about herself. I think it's kinda sweet. It's not a **** her life... more like her life is better than she thinks because her dad wants her to be happy.

Comments

faxe 0

That's actually sweet of him. Damn, I just validated incest and pedophilia.

michigan12207 0

WOW you are such a pathetic LOSER. God i would not admit that to anyone even on this website. Do yourself a favor a just take a dive off the empire state building. LOSER

No dig deal - dad's trying to keep your spirits up. I bet he's embarrassed by the whole thing too. Your just a kid - lot of time to grow up and be a babe :)

End this with a "thanks, dad." and this could be a MLIA.

isabella_love24 0

lmao, hunny sit your dad down an explain you dont want your kids calling your dad their graddaddie! lol, jk he loves ya stop complaining.

You could thank him with a little jerk off here & there, ya know. Some head would be best, but you sound like a major bitch

Wow...thats...actually kinda cool of him. Most parents would just make fun of you, but he tried to make you feel wanted.

that's so sweet. Thank you for proving there are normal people in the world.

that's so sweet. Thank you for proving there are normal people in the world.