By Anonymous - 02/12/2009 08:51 - United States

Today, I found out that the person sending me secret love letters was actually my dad, who felt sorry for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 199
You deserved it 3 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wait my dad sends me valentines cards every year n Im 27... whats wrong with that? Shame on you guys for turning this fatherly love into something sinister...

birds_fml 7

I don't think it was creepy... he was writing them to make her feel good about herself. I think it's kinda sweet. It's not a **** her life... more like her life is better than she thinks because her dad wants her to be happy.

Comments

I think it's sweet. I mean he's not attracted to his daughter in that way, he just feels bad for her and wants her to be happy.

That's sweet of your Dad. I don't know if you feel like this os this is kinda a general comment for everyone, but I think feeling alone or like you won't find someone is much more common than people realise. Alot of people have never had a boyfriend/girlfriend or feel like everyone else is coupling up, but those feelings aren't true of the future, I think people find others unexpectedly :)

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : That's just creepy...

It's a bit creepy to have your dad write to you that way. Tell him to stop and then you "met " someone or something so hell stop.

scottishoatmeal 22

Aww at least he made the effort to make you feel better