By Chrissy - 08/02/2010 20:24 - United States

Today, I found out that the necklace my boyfriend gave me for my birthday was actually a gift he'd given to his ex girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 220
You deserved it 3 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

InnocentRainbow 0

All you people saying at least you got a present obviously don't understand women. We don't want something that you gave your ex, we want something that you picked out for us, even if it's cheap, if you picked it out just for us it makes it extremely special and meaningful. Giving a woman something you gave your ex is basically saying we aren't special to you. FYL OP. You need to have a talk with him.

Ajjas013 6

So you're mad at him for recycling?

Comments

mmastermetallica 0

hey at least he's smart with his money

MXavierT 0

Agreed. What else was he going to do with it? I say stop being selfish and be glad he actually gave you anything at all.

icadragoon 11

Pawn it, ha ha! That'll show him not to regift. 

**** you bitch shutup maybe he doesn't have enough for 8 necklaces shut your mouth *****

icadragoon 11

Who said he had to buy 8? I'd rather have a guy buy me nothing then to regift a gift. I think you need to take a chill pill, maybe get laid, then you'll stop being such a crab. 

so wat she giv bak tha necklis?? lol dat silly culda kep it! I was run over at 12. THINK: It's 30 for a reason.

mmastermetallica 0

so your brain is a bunch of mini monkies typing?

Billbo23 0

i wish people would stop typing like ******* RETARDS

Enoch134 0
Ajjas013 6

So you're mad at him for recycling?

Ajjas013 6

woohoo Ajjas you finally changed your picture! :D

omg #21 how would you like it if someone you liked gave you sompin from thier other girlfriends coz I'd feel ripped off

Averizzle 0

Ripped off? Why Is it the males obligation to buy every bitch he meets a new gift??

monnanon 13

its not, they dont have to get a gift at all but i would be a little annoyed if i got something that belonged to an ex of my bfs, Im sure he'd be pissed if i gave him something originally bought for an ex of mine.

wow, I bet you're drowning in pussy. ******* prick. When you have a girlfriend you treat her special. I hope no woman is ever unfortunate enough to be stuck with you because only sorry pieces of shit call their girlfriends bitches. Ugh. Poor excuse for a human.

Stop whinging, you got a necklace. There's some starving black kid in the third world that would love a necklace. And dinner.

he could eat the necklace for dinner!

Dolly Bead Candy Necklaces?! These SBKs never had it so good!

Malinkrot 3

You could say "that's not an FML, there are starving kids in other countries" to EVERY FML on this website. it's a shitty argument for angry high schoolers

Wtf?! No, I'm pretty sure you can't. The Starving Black Kid comment only presents itself when needed.

djaeb2001 3

Don't complain, at least u got a present.