By FMLer - 27/05/2011 20:57 - United States

Today, I found out that since I stopped shaving my legs, my boyfriend and his friends have started referring to me as a Wookiee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 403
You deserved it 62 852

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a hairy situation you've got yourself into.

futtbuck101 1

Start calling him hand solo 'cause he ain't getting some no more

Comments

why would u stop shaving ur legs! lol gross

dump his shallow ass. I stopped shaving my legs 24 years ago. been happily married for 20. find yourself a man who loves You, not some stupid stereotype of what a woman 'should' be.

a_nutritionist 10

...oh right cos a little ribbing is definitely equal to disrespecting and lack of acceptance or love. because partners never comment on balding or hairy men, and if they did, i bet it comes from a place of loathing. i feel bad for your partner. he must be walking on eggshells all the time because if he says something he thinks is funny and you take personally youre going to dump him for it.

If you're going to poke fun at your girlfriend or someone else close to you though, at least be sure you're not hitting a sensitive spot. Maybe she has issues with her legs or that was what people called her during her childhood. Who knows... I'm just guessing. But if he calls her a Wookie knowing it really upsets her, he's the dick. You can't just go around saying whatever you want all the time... that makes you a douche.

jklol11 0

hahaha wookie(: it's just a funny word... :D

Sugar wax them instead. Actually, do the whole thing... All the way up. Then see who makes fun.

kasey3591 3

ur lucky he's still dating u that's gross!

akichan15 5

just shave your damn legs, you lazy ass!

The only reason I'm not being sympathetic is that if your going to make a big deal over somthing as simple as that, you truly are a lazy ass. it's not that hard to just shave. yes women can choose if they want to shave or not, but don't make a big deal of it on FML because your boyfriend doesn't like your choice. seriously, I have absolutely no sympathy for you.