By FMLer - 27/05/2011 20:57 - United States

Today, I found out that since I stopped shaving my legs, my boyfriend and his friends have started referring to me as a Wookiee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 403
You deserved it 62 852

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a hairy situation you've got yourself into.

futtbuck101 1

Start calling him hand solo 'cause he ain't getting some no more

Comments

StormGirl142 24

You know, there is a really simple solution to your problem: shave!

MyyLifeeIssFcked 0

If you don't shave then AT LEAST wax

And you call yourself a woman .... tsk tsk

so shaving your legs is what defines you as a woman? your disgusting.

stilettex33 5

Ignorant. What a ridiculous thing to say. Why should woman have to please men by shaving themselves, it's not unhealthy nor hygienic. We were given hair on our legs for a reason.

misstamz 0

well if you felt the need to tell us this through an FML, what not just fix the problem?

KatrinaKitten 16

Don't expose your legs unless they're shaved.

I exposed mine at a pool and they're unshaven.

Garytt 0

dop people ask why you are swimming with pants on?

thebloodygrinch 0
KatrinaKitten 16

It's a blend of Hawaiian and Germanic-Anglo Dinosaur- But the mods will consider it spam.

We_Li_Ve_Fr_Ee 0

I think he was poorly replicating a wookie..? Or so I would hope.

Boners, this is the first and probably only time I've eve given you a thumbs down.

hellogoodbye1996 6

is the word replicating or imitating?

We_Li_Ve_Fr_Ee 0

Truly depends if they too -- the commenter -- are trying to appear as a wookie I suppose.

hellogoodbye1996 6

well 56 if they were trying to look/act like a wookie wouldn't that be impersonating? and replicating is like making a copy/replica of a wookie.

We_Li_Ve_Fr_Ee 0

Correction 209, replicate can also mean to "imitate." All in all he himself could be the "replica" of the wookie.

hellogoodbye1996 6

ah okay 233. I didnt know that.

umm why did you stop shaving your legs..lol

We_Li_Ve_Fr_Ee 0

Why would you stop shaving? YDI for not giving an adequate excuse to not shaving your legs in this FML.

she doesn't need an excuse. she not like you who is too insecure and has to shave his chest. if that's even you.

We_Li_Ve_Fr_Ee 0

Haha, 1. Yes that is me; and 2. The funny part is I do have hair on my chest in this picture. My chest hair isn't that long and hardly appears in B&W photos. Thanks please come again.

that is not him. seen that pic before. thank YOU douche.