By Paco4242 - 13/06/2009 01:47 - United States

Today, I found out that my 'girlfriend', who I've been emailing with, was really my friend playing a prank on me. He asked me for naked pictures of myself and I sent them to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 896
You deserved it 78 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

.... Did you get any naked pictures of him? Because... that probably would have tipped ME off.

YDI for "dating" someone online, then sending naked pictures of yourself. Unless you want to have everybody you know possibly see the pictures, don't ever put them anywhere online. Also, find a real girlfriend. But your friend does suck for doing that.

Comments

#14 - Isn't it p33n? Go out and find a real girlfriend though. And possibly get a new friend. Jokes don't last a whole year, and usually end right after nudes are exchanged for real humiliation. Your friend wants you. That's the real fact of it all.

Haha, your own fault. STRANGER DANGER!

_MLSBIDGAF 0

YDI. Go find a real girl. I cant stand people who date online. For all you know; your "Girlfriend" could have been a regestered sex offender; and your just sending nudies to peeps you dont know. ...once again YDI for not watching the news.

painandpeace 0

FYL, for having a friend who would do something like that to you. Even as a joke. YDI, for dating online in the first place. You should've asked to video chat.

Wait, why did I think this was a whole year? Scratch that part out of my last post. Point is, you don't send nudes to anyone online, because it seems likely someone you don't want to see them, will end up seeing them, and you're better off finding someone in real life to get naked with.

wahahahaha thats funny as. not for you of course im sure you're self confidance would be on hte ground right about now. and ur mate now has naked pictures of you......your in all sorts of trouble

freakin hilarious!! sux for u i date plenty girls on the net but i talk to em plenty times n get pix n vids from em first

Soo ur lesbian? ( title ?s miss) u look very manly as a girl.. Guess thats y they date i ;)