By Paco4242 - 13/06/2009 01:47 - United States

Today, I found out that my 'girlfriend', who I've been emailing with, was really my friend playing a prank on me. He asked me for naked pictures of myself and I sent them to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 896
You deserved it 78 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

.... Did you get any naked pictures of him? Because... that probably would have tipped ME off.

YDI for "dating" someone online, then sending naked pictures of yourself. Unless you want to have everybody you know possibly see the pictures, don't ever put them anywhere online. Also, find a real girlfriend. But your friend does suck for doing that.

Comments

itsnikk10 0

And your friend probably loved every minute if it. sick ****

soccerstar6115 0

Are you stupid???? U are going to get arrested u freakin idiot!!!!!

DreMaMa 0

I Spy with my little a eye, A LOSER

This is only about 100% YDDI (definitely). As one who likes a prank I'm impressed at your friends persistence, but a whole year - I suspect he liked it and likes you, so yes FYL.

Sounds like your friend wants you, bro.

would you really agree to/ask to be someone's boyfriend if you've not even got enough proof stating that they're who they say they are? cliché, but think before you act! plus, your 'friend' is a perv :}

nillawafer 0

Yeah, YDI, not just for falling for your friend's scheme, but for sending naked pics of yourself to someone you've never met in real life (or at least, someone you thought you didn't know). No offense, but you really should learn about online safety. Have fun and watch in horror as your photo makes its way around the Internet!

ROFL i so did this before to my friend. except i did it thru text message xD LMAO...Ahh..the memories :D

Your friend must be scared for life now.

YDI for being such a dumba$$ and sending nude photos of yourself online. Congratulations smarty pants, your wang is now in the homes of thousands of old fat men.