By Paco4242 - 13/06/2009 01:47 - United States

Today, I found out that my 'girlfriend', who I've been emailing with, was really my friend playing a prank on me. He asked me for naked pictures of myself and I sent them to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 896
You deserved it 78 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

.... Did you get any naked pictures of him? Because... that probably would have tipped ME off.

YDI for "dating" someone online, then sending naked pictures of yourself. Unless you want to have everybody you know possibly see the pictures, don't ever put them anywhere online. Also, find a real girlfriend. But your friend does suck for doing that.

Comments

your friend sounds like a little creeper. he probably sat and masterbated to the naked pictures

YDI it for being an idiot. Don't date online ever. You don't know who you're speaking to, you don't even properly know them until you actually meet in person, and it's also very ******* pathetic. Get a life.

star_ver 0

I agree with the people who said your friend is probably beating off to your pics. YstillDI though.

After the first part, I would've said FYL. The last sentence changes everything.

lyndis_fml 0

You would send naked pictures of yourself to a random girl you've never met? You, sir, are a *****. YDI

Online Dating is not that bad. I met my wife online, and its been great ever since we met. So I dont think online dating is the culprit here. Ignorance is. First of all, what was your meeting approach? Did your "friend" contacted you directly or did you casually wrote to "her" over a dating site. Secondly what kind of girl you think you are meeting that without "dating you first" asks for your nekked pictures and you give them to her? Seriously change friends, its obvious this one doesnt care about you, and if you are living in your mom's basement its time to come out... Even the ugly date.

amatayo 0

So here is your check list. • Find a new friend. • Find a real girlfriend. • Destroy any pics of you. • Cry your self to sleep. • Wash the gay off of your skin. • Wonder how you got your self into this.

how do you have a relationship with someone with just emails?? how the hell do you consider her your girlfriend when you have never met "her" yet? what have we come to as a f'd up society

It's funny how many people will say "On the internet you never know what the person is really like!" - because this only makes sense if you understand "real self" as "actual gender and attractiveness". A pretty shallow and superficial approach to relationships, don't you think? Nevertheless, making nude pics, let alone sending them to anyone, is pretty stupid. I know that many people do it, and many times everything goes well, but it's an unnecessary risk nonetheless. Why did you do it?

FurrTrap 0

Yeah that's no so good! Either it was just a silly prank or some sexual undercurrent (that maybe he hasn't dealt with or faced yet). Either way you end up feeling cheated and abused to some extent. I don't think it's funny really. Would leave me feeling that I didn't want to have much more to do with this 'friend'.