By Paco4242 - 13/06/2009 01:47 - United States

Today, I found out that my 'girlfriend', who I've been emailing with, was really my friend playing a prank on me. He asked me for naked pictures of myself and I sent them to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 896
You deserved it 78 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

.... Did you get any naked pictures of him? Because... that probably would have tipped ME off.

YDI for "dating" someone online, then sending naked pictures of yourself. Unless you want to have everybody you know possibly see the pictures, don't ever put them anywhere online. Also, find a real girlfriend. But your friend does suck for doing that.

Comments

SirAwesome 0

your friend is obviously gay and beating off to the pictures of you.

YDI. Don't send naked pics of yourself unless you see them irl or on a webcam or something. Also your friend may be a homosexual and secretly lusts for your body

Why would you send naked pics to someone you don't know? I know if you wanna see my hot bod you have to pay ;)

seriously, does everyone in the US have naked pictures of themselves???

How old are you? My maximum guess is 14, because at that age some of my friend tried to pull that trick with me. Only I wasn't retarded enough, already back then, to actually send the pictures. Way to go, you absolutely deserved it, I hope you get blackmailed with them, otherwise I don't think you'd learn a lesson out of it, concerning your apparent intellect.

That would make a person turn gay real quick...

glykoula09 0

you+your friend=schlong bong!

Lol so I guess this whole thing was a ploy for your secretly gay friend to get naked photos of you. Eh?