By Paco4242 - 13/06/2009 01:47 - United States

Today, I found out that my 'girlfriend', who I've been emailing with, was really my friend playing a prank on me. He asked me for naked pictures of myself and I sent them to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 896
You deserved it 78 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

.... Did you get any naked pictures of him? Because... that probably would have tipped ME off.

YDI for "dating" someone online, then sending naked pictures of yourself. Unless you want to have everybody you know possibly see the pictures, don't ever put them anywhere online. Also, find a real girlfriend. But your friend does suck for doing that.

Comments

There was another FML similar to this not long ago... where the person was "dating" someone who turned out to be someone different. It's called WEBCHAT people - ffs, why would you send naked pics to someone you've never even seen or know who they are???? YDI, I sincerely hope for you that the pics don't end up on some gay site or something!

VersusFML 0

Wait, dont you mean ''boyfriend''?

Ahahaha God you're dumb. You should've ask "her" to skype with you/go on webcam so you could be sure "she" was really who she said she was. YDI for being retarded.

samsfotox2 0

Your just retarded. Your lucky it was dateline!!!

Erock33 0

FYL/YDI. this has happened to me but not nearly as far as you went hahaha. YDI for being stupid and not realizing it.

That's why you don't do those things, until you see what they look like ON A WEBCAM. Cuz you can't fake what you look like on a webcam. Or even better, seen them in person.

TryToBeKind 0

Um, this is only about 10% YDI. If anyone sends naked pics of themselves and it ruins them/embarrasses them etc., then they deserve it. If you get naked in front of someone for the first time in an intimate moment, and they're a jerk about it (making fun of you for things you can't do anything about) then that's different and they're a jerk. I'm not sure how "intimate" moments work on the Internet, though. It was naive of you to assume your "girlfriend" was a girlfriend if you never met her, but I'm no tsure how all that came about either. Did you have an account where you were to meet people online? That would make sense that a friend would make an account for themself, pretending to be someone else. What was their excuse? That they were far away? You didn't give out a phone number b/c you wanted to be safe? Ug. Online relationships where you don't know anyone aren't good ideas, it could be ANY freak pretending to be someone they're not. I feel bad you fell for it. I mostly feel bad for you, a true friend would never do that to someone. Didn't at least two young girls commit suicide b/c of a fake account? That's really awful and immature of your friend to have done that.

littlemisslee 0

77 - Yes.... you can. and voices can be modified too.. and you can get "hacks" to show a different webcam or video..

LOOOOOOLOLOL HAHAHAHA FYL, but more YDI. Wtf man, you're not supposed to send any pics of yourself to someone you don't know, let alone naked pics.