By Paco4242 - 13/06/2009 01:47 - United States

Today, I found out that my 'girlfriend', who I've been emailing with, was really my friend playing a prank on me. He asked me for naked pictures of myself and I sent them to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 896
You deserved it 78 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

.... Did you get any naked pictures of him? Because... that probably would have tipped ME off.

YDI for "dating" someone online, then sending naked pictures of yourself. Unless you want to have everybody you know possibly see the pictures, don't ever put them anywhere online. Also, find a real girlfriend. But your friend does suck for doing that.

Comments

stephaniepopatia 0
milner 0

Fail thats another reason why you should not talk with strangers or with pepole you done even know -.-.

UniquA 0

wow..haa ur friend must have had no life to do something like that

Hahaha sounds like . . . . a. he jerked off to your picture b. he's secretly in love with you c. he wants to suck on your peen d. he's a homosexual

Shshshar_ssscene 0

LOL @ #9 i agree on the first part

mehwhateverr 0

How come you would send 'her' a picture of yourself nude before talking on the phone, webcamming, or meeting her in person? :/

I'm going to say it... YDI. Online dating is a no-no. Now, GET OUT THERE AND MEET WOMEN WHO ARE FO RIZZLE IN YOUR RIZZLE!

serious bro? god i ******* hate wiggers.

hahahaha, we did that to a guy for like 2 months and that was way the hell to long. We weren't gay enough to ask for nude pictures although he wanted them from us.

eggnogg 0

cannabis is a great plant and civilization would not be where it is today without it. it is not a drug at all but merely a medicine which helps with depression, helps to relax one and come to appreciate the people around oneself. it is better than tobacco and alcohol for your health and helps one come into contact with their spiritual self being and learn more about others. if anyone can come up with a argument against marijuana other than, "it kills you" which is a complete lie and brought on by the american media. scientists prove it is actually healthy and helps cure diseases. anyone who thinks it is placebo is on crack, cannabis and hookah are the only things which are good to do, anything else is stupid and unhealthy except the occasional drink. im open to anyone else who thinks differently and would love to hear your thoughts.