By Paco4242 - 13/06/2009 01:47 - United States

Today, I found out that my 'girlfriend', who I've been emailing with, was really my friend playing a prank on me. He asked me for naked pictures of myself and I sent them to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 896
You deserved it 78 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

.... Did you get any naked pictures of him? Because... that probably would have tipped ME off.

YDI for "dating" someone online, then sending naked pictures of yourself. Unless you want to have everybody you know possibly see the pictures, don't ever put them anywhere online. Also, find a real girlfriend. But your friend does suck for doing that.

Comments

YDI big time. 1) for being that gullible; 2) for dating online; 3) to sending nude pics to someone who you have never seen nor met; 4) for being retarded.

fckaduck 0

Well at least you can make fun of him for being gay and wanting naked pics of you. But YDI it anyway.

HAHAHAH! you know this means your gay right! HAHAHAH! You SO deserve it

How can someone you never met, that you just talked to over the internet be your girlfriend? It just doesn't make sense

FYL man. Tell everyone he knows what he did to get naked pictures of you. He's probably going to be more embarrassed about it than you. And I don't get all these people saying YDI for dating online. Most of the girls who are saying this are probably the same girls who whine about wanting a guy who loves them for their personality. And there's nothing wrong with sending naked pictures of yourself to someone you think you love unless you're embarrassed of how you look, which I'm guessing most of the people saying YDI are.

It's a whole different matter to send someone nudes if you haven't even talked to them on the phone or seen them on the webcam yet. For all you know it could be your mom trying to find out if you're safe on the web.

craphappens92 0

wow. How long had the prank gone on for? You didnt even bother to call her or anything, if she's your girlfriend? And like confirm she's at least a female? You actually sent someone you dont know naked photos of yourself. I'm sorry, but you deserve this ENTIRELY.