By strawberrykiwi62 - 11/06/2009 09:09 - Israel

Today, I found out that my extremely-flat chested cousin recently got a boob job. When my mom found out, she said "Oh that's great! They look so good!". Then she looks at me and tells me that I should get one. Everyone including my own mother thinks I should get a boob job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 076
You deserved it 5 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They'll never sag when you get old and they'll get bigger when you have kids, so no worries!!

Comments

callingdrlove 0

No one wants silicone filled ****, yuck.

its your body you should be the one to decide whether you want one or not.. Besides, if people base their opinions about you based on looks/the size of your boobs then i feel sorry for you. FYL indeed

I agree with #1. I hate big fake boobies. Then I rather have a bit smaller but real ones.

#40 I'm not talking small breasts. . . I'm talking really flat. And not only am I saying they are gay, they are gay pedophiles! Your opinions about fake boobs are quite stupid. Women who are born with nothing, or lose them to cancer need them to feel "normal." I agree that women with normal breasts getting them made into balloons are clowns, but don't cast aspersions on all breast augmentations.

Mammograms become even more painful later in life.

Who cares what they think?? I really hate that so many women are getting breasts implants. Get comfortable in your own skin. You don't need them (unless you've lost your breasts to breast cancer or something). If you're really considering breast augmentation you should be considering it because YOU want it, not because everyone else is suggesting it to you...

#46 Plexico--EVERYBODY's born with nothing. You know any newborns with a rack?

Oh sweetie, don't give in. That's just ridiculous. I think small-chested women are gorgeous!!

Agreed. Real > Fake of any size. The only people who need boob jobs are the ones who have lost their due to cancer or something similar.