By Ouch - 12/08/2009 23:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that doctors can be wrong. Pink clothes, pink stroller, pink bottles, pink bibs, pink cribs and pink bedding to go with my baby that recently came out with a little pink penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 743
You deserved it 22 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

valuemeal2 1

That happened to my mom, everyone thought I would be a boy but nope! Next time, decorate in yellow.

Well... you can save it for another time if you do happen to have a girl. :) Congrats! I love baby boys!!

Comments

who cares? who can tell if its a boy or girl when its a ******* baby

im sure u could return everytihng. next time go for yellow or red, and wood furniture just in case!

Just thought of something. It's not sexism if you just want them to wear pink for girls blue for boys it's only sexism if you belive that they HAVE to wear those gender specific colors.

YDI for using "gender-specific" colours. :/ Just because it's a girl doesn't mean everything HAS to be pink.

thats going to be a great story at his wedding; that when finding out the gender, his dinky was so little the doctors had thought it non existant. when he hits it big, he owes you for all of those pink items.

adamstevejeff 0

And this is why forcing gender roles on infants is bad.

I'm willing to bet that 90% of the commentors crying "Sexist!!1!!!1!" would react very differently in real life. And I'm willing to bet 99% of them would assume that a newborn decked out in pink-- clothes, bottle, pacifier, diaper bag, etc.-- was a girl. Commentor to stranger w/ a pink-clad baby: "What a beautiful baby girl! What's her name?" Stranger: "John." Commentor (thinking): "WTF?! Awful parents!"

That's why it's always better to get neutral colours like yellow or white, and get clothing that could be for girls or boys. That sucks, though. But congrats on having a baby boy!

its kind of your fault for buying so much useless shit the kids not gonna want or need in 5 years. christ i didnt get my own color coordinated room and i didnt need one. but im a guy and girls are different about that. but still, is your baby going to give a flying **** about what color its bed is? And now you think your life is ******. If you were throwing that kind of money around in the first place, you shouldnt have a problem with buying more stuff. YDI.