By rie - 24/12/2009 00:29 - Ireland

Today, I found out my college friends are going to attack me after Christmas and attempt to tickle me to death. All because they know that I hate to be tickled. They are also going to make a Facebook group dedicated to the matter so people can join in if they wish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 434
You deserved it 5 420

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Imagine if your friends then decide not to show up... and then you end up being tickled by a bunch of total strangers lmao

that's hilarious. i hope the event is a success and you die.

Comments

daydreamstar 7

youre lucky I wish my friends would do this to me...but why would they ever leave the plans somewhere you could easily find it? O.o maybe theyre plotting on getting you a different day and want to lure you into a false sense of security when you prepare yourself.... >:) well. just hope thye dont attack you with paintballs like the poor fool who posted on here..

Don't go out after Christmas. Tickling HURTS after a while! I feel your pain already.

Yeah, I'm sure your friends are REALLY going to do this to you. They're just playfully teasing you because you dislike being tickled. Big deal.

oh my gosh, your life is so terrible! you have friends that give enough of a shit about you to plan an elaborate prank and even make a facebook group about it! /Sarcasm off. Get over yourself and pack sand you mic broad.

Hey man, have a bit of respect. Just because you have no friends and live out of your mother's moldy basement is no reason to attack this girl. Also, Merry Christmas.

Haha, that's awesome. I live in Dublin, too. So, I'll be keeping an eye out for a group of people and one screaming woman being tickled. I might take photos. I will difinitely lul.

You could be one of the random people who joins in. :D That sounded dirtier than intended.

delibeli 0

You guys tickling sucks, it really does. imagine if you had an impending tickle attack. not fun, not fun

You must be one miserable **** if you think this is a FML.

Yes. If pepper spray or tasers are legal in Ireland, I'd suggest stocking up.