By tortured - 27/11/2013 03:11 - United States

Today, my coworkers were bored. To solve this, they taped me to a chair and tried tickling me to death. My boss joined in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 247
You deserved it 4 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you live on the adult version of sesame street.

Comments

#38 clearly you've never been to Canada if actually think this is how we act.

It's so cute when people try to be grammatically correct. In this case, it actually would be your, not you're.

AnOriginalName 19

In either case, #5 is still missing a few apostrophes.

Or maybe the "e" was an accident, considering it's close to "r". He probably didn't mean to put it there.

shyeahh_fml 19

Get revenge by playing a prank on them. Bring a gun and shoot everyone, and then afterward you can all laugh about how well you got them. You know, or something else. Probably something else.

narkill 13
shyeahh_fml 19

I know he got down voted by the Fml ethics society, but I did laugh much too hard at this.

The best revenge usually doesn't involve the perpetrator getting arrested. Just saying...

olpally 32

I understand the boredom, but why do that when the boss can send you guys home? What a bunch of idiots.

I'd rather stay at work bored than go home. At least at work I'm getting payed.

Let me guess? There is no human resource department you can complain this to? I feel really sorry for you OP Sue their asses

HAHA now that is a case I'd love to see on Judge Judy.

Judy: Is it true that you tickled this man? Coworker: Yes, but..... Judy: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY BUTS OUT OF YOU MISTER!

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

Yeah, that'll play out in court. Judge: "And why is it that you are suing them?" OP: "They tied me to a chair and tickled me!" Judge:"Case closed. You're a dumbass."

That's just cruel... I'd honestly rather be verbally abused than tickled

AnOriginalName 19

I like this game. Your mother is a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Nyarlothatep 12

I fart in your general direction!

That sounds like fun instead of being in a chair all day or do whatever you do