By Dandruff - 24/05/2010 16:14 - France

Today, I found out I have dandruff when a chick passed by and said out loud to her friends: "That dude's hair is having an early Xmas!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 214
You deserved it 6 676

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RobotStrut 7

i'm sorry that's humiliating. selsun blue?

hotdyegrl 0

yeah, well... I mean she didn't have to be an ass about it...**** her

Comments

Scratch your scalp as you shampoo and use a good conditioner. Doesn't work for all people but it worked for me.

. . . and wash you ass while you at it. It stinks.

WilliamRTW 0

I hate that shit... it is so rmbarressing! I have the dandruff shampoo and min is like gone. my friend told me head an shoulders or w.e is good...

WilliamRTW 0

75 dk f gel really does but that isn't why most people get it.

Dear OP, Head and shoulders. Moisturizing shampoo/conditioner of any sort, really. What she said was both callous and callow; ignore people like her. Or objectify, and verbalize it to them privately in the most professionally lascivious manner you can. Well that's just me. Anyhow unless you're bleeding and their comments are directed at *that*- keep clean for the sake of sex, but otherwise disregard everything anyone says about the way you look.

wow she's a bitch. I would condone slapping a bitch for pulling some shit like that.

88sforlife 0

I cannot stand those dumb, self-concious bitches that have such low self-esteem that the only way they can make themselves feel better and validate themselves to those around them is to break down other people and make everyone around them feel worse. I don't care if you're not a bitch by comparison, you're still a bitch in my book.