By Dandruff - 24/05/2010 16:14 - France

Today, I found out I have dandruff when a chick passed by and said out loud to her friends: "That dude's hair is having an early Xmas!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 214
You deserved it 6 676

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RobotStrut 7

i'm sorry that's humiliating. selsun blue?

hotdyegrl 0

yeah, well... I mean she didn't have to be an ass about it...**** her

Comments

hate bitches like that never mind tho u can sort ur issue there's no cure for people like her....

its funny that they mod prople saying first but do nothing about others jacking the thread so their comment is at the top.

I know I know. but don't hate me. FIRST!(:

wow. it didn't load the comments onto my iPod so I though I was. sorry for being an idiot!

Xavi89 0

wow you should have said " hey captain sig ( captain from the deadliest catch) must be in town because he is looking for those crab pots he put next to you pu$&y!!!

cbr600_fml 0

who cares Op she sounds like a bitch

no **** but I'm kinda fasinated by that tat....

What ever happened to tattoos being something meaningful and not just something to show off? I can cover all of my tattoos without a burka. Most people are actually surprised when they find out how many I have. And no, they're not on my chest, ass or vag. (FYI not saying the spider thing can't be meaningful but taking pics like that to put on the Internet for random strangers to see doesn't seem like it's a private meaningful thing to me)

JokeMeister 0

Could it really be that bad and noone noticed before? YDI, you must have a mirror.

Awww shit I have dandruff too. I use T-Gell. Seriously, it works better than that other crap that claims to fix dandruff problems but doesn't really.

Another thing-you might have dandruff but she's got a mangina with herpies bumps all over.