By Anonymous - 29/01/2011 08:09 - France

Today, my cat died while walking around the kitchen. He had a heart attack when the toaster popped out two slices of bread. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 501
You deserved it 4 479

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Toasters a new weapon for murder now. What is the world coming to...

Comments

Along with the two slices of bread, the toaster popped your pussy, too.

Shitty toaster if just gives you your bread back. I mean MY toaster pops out toast. Maybe its different where you live, I don't know. But then why even put in the "toaster" anyways? As for your cat, don't worry about him being a scaredy cat. Maybe he was actually obese and was really excited from the bread-that-came-from-the-"toaster" because he was starving. Again, I don't know. Maybe he was starving. If it was either of those two OP, then ydi but if he really was just a pussy then I agree, your life sucks.

OP's cat and I share a lot in common.

196 SO EPIC WIN OP, was your cat only expecting one piece, hence the heart attack when 2 appeared?

Gees OP, I'm glad it was two pieces and not just one. It would have not been worth it if it was only one piece. Especially, like 194 mentioned, the fact that it came out as bread.

Olovio 5

Well he was probably surprised that BREAD came out of the toaster instead of toast and reacted all HOLY ******* SHIT WTF!?!?!?!? *urp*

Byahhh 3

Are you going to have a burial for the cat? I'll come make a... Toast.

fearthereaper79 0

Toasters a new weapon for murder now. What is the world coming to...