By Anonymous - 25/09/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I found my two best friends making out with each other. Not a big deal, right? Wrong. Today was my wedding day. One of the friends was my maid of honor, the other was my groom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 960
You deserved it 3 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blacktiger123 0

Holy crap! FYL P.S Don't get married to him

that sucks. your friend is horrible! shame on your groom! :(

Comments

Afternoon 0

Nice choice of "bestfriends"! /:

AntiChrist7 0

Don't date or marry assholes. YDI

Saying "it was" would STILL imply that it was "today"...it makes no difference and I don't see the problem. If the FML has to start with "Today" because it's supposed to make people THINK that it happened today, then the rest of it needs to match that notion or it wouldn't make sense. And really who cares when it happened? "A week ago, I found my two best friends making out with each other. Not a big deal, right? Wrong. It had been my wedding day. One of the friends was my maid of honor, the other was my groom. FML" Wouldn't make much of a difference would it?! In the end it's still the maid of honor and groom making out with each other on the groom's [and bride's] wedding day.

foxglove10 0

Hope you didn't marry the asshole. And time for a new BFF.

omar_fml 0

threesome ;)? jk jk thats horrible FYL!!

kawa_fml 0

I'm getting a little sick of these FML's that are all pretty much the same. I call a fake on this one, sorry.

QueenOfMelodrama 0

D: I'm hoping this was BEFORE you actually got married.

why would you want to post this on the day you caught them? did you need something to feel the void between hurt and pisaed off?