By Anonymous - 25/09/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I found my two best friends making out with each other. Not a big deal, right? Wrong. Today was my wedding day. One of the friends was my maid of honor, the other was my groom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 960
You deserved it 3 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blacktiger123 0

Holy crap! FYL P.S Don't get married to him

that sucks. your friend is horrible! shame on your groom! :(

Comments

people saying she said made of honor are you mentally retarded? she said maid...wow...

Read comment number 55. We're not ******* retarded. Jesus. THE. FML. MODERATORS. CHANGED. IT. AS. THEY. OFTEN. DO.

lem0n_fml 0

Shoemaster are YOU mentally retarded? You took the time to read the comments where people correct her on "made" but you failed to notice the 5 other comments about how the FML staff changed it?

bluelovesound712 0

Lo siento...you can hate me too, if you like. I'm in your maid of honor's position atm. It's not fun either.

Siento mucho lo que paso. It doesn't sound fun at all. I think that's right. Been slacking on the Spanish-learning lately. This is a great example of the saying, "Always the bridesmaid, never the bride."

'It's not fun either'? Wait, you made out with your friend's fiance before they got married, and you're complaining about how hard it is?

xxyahqirlmelloxx 0

srry it was on ur wedding day but it better u found out about them now then later P.S. DID U BEAT SUM ASS??!

@64 really its not fun being a stupid ***** who can't keep her hands off somebody's groom? oh I wouldnt have guessed.

CheshireHalli 19

Bella, I just thought of something. What if this happened days ago (but, per rules, she wrote "Today") but TODAY is supposed to be her wedding. As in, it would have been if she hadn't caught the pair together.

khoff 0

because she said that she found them making out TODAY and that TODAY was her wedding day

Damn, I was so sure it was not a big deal... I guess I was wrong :( Groom the next groom better!

Wedding-jealous to the extreme. I hope you made a HELL of a scene. Make those ******* ASHAMED.