By Anonymous - 25/09/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I found my two best friends making out with each other. Not a big deal, right? Wrong. Today was my wedding day. One of the friends was my maid of honor, the other was my groom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 960
You deserved it 3 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blacktiger123 0

Holy crap! FYL P.S Don't get married to him

that sucks. your friend is horrible! shame on your groom! :(

Comments

whatever, you would really take time out to stop and post that the day we caught them. you needed something to feel the void between hurt and pissed off. I smell bullshit!

vampsrokk 0

wooooow honey i feel so bad for you hope u didnt marry da loser and hope you kicked your best friends ass lol so wrong

gayguy 0

I'm sorry to hear that, sounds like the first 10 mins of Muriel's wedding, which is a comedy so you never know

davek 36

I thought the maid of honour was meant to shag the best man.

Isabellamarie 0

OMG, that's horrible. I feel bad for you

I dunno, why would he go through the marriage if he likes the other girl anyway? Also, why would you post this the day it happened, I mean, I would be uber-pissed off and would probably cry for a long time before even thinking about posting this.

ROFL #1, I HIGHLY doubt she did after this stunt.

NEI Not Enough Info. Did you 'find' them before or after the wedding ceremony?!?! It makes a world of difference!! 'Making out' is awfully vague. Sure, your fiance / husband shouldn't be making out at all with anyone but you, but your vagueness is supicious. Omission of pertinant info dictates I withhold my vote. I hope you can live with that. P.S. if they were found before the wedding, OP could have gone thru with the wedding ceremony to save face and then refused to sign the lics. It'd give her time to figure out what to tell everyone.

Lindsay46789 0

This was on the lifetime show Drop Dead Diva about 2 weeks ago. What a weird coincidence.

foobarbaz 0

These ones are so boring and obviously fake. After that kind of devasation you're adding it to to a website like this as humour for others?