By Anonymous - 25/09/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I found my two best friends making out with each other. Not a big deal, right? Wrong. Today was my wedding day. One of the friends was my maid of honor, the other was my groom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 960
You deserved it 3 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blacktiger123 0

Holy crap! FYL P.S Don't get married to him

that sucks. your friend is horrible! shame on your groom! :(

Comments

this reminds me of a certain sitcom about a group of friends who would just hang out. one of the friends left her groom, who was cheating on her, and went to live in another apartment with another friend. maybe you could do the same. i think the show was called close people or something.

I don't no what to say hun. If u love your husband, u would marry him. But ur friend tho is a fucktard(I love that word) she should of known better not to do that 2 u. FYL! cause u have deal with friends like that.

skybeau 0

Yeah...because the poor groom is just a victim of circumstances here. That evil best friend should never have tempted him like that!

haha.. im with you 58! how come the best friend becomes the evil one and the groom the victim? the groom is equally guilty for doing what he isnt suppose to. society tends to blame women for seducing guys. that's why most people think that whenever a guys cheat there's a woman to blame on, and then he becomes the victim. BUT HEY! we dont know the case here. we dont know who seduced who! let's say it was the made who seduced him. he could have rejected, you know? if he truly loves his bride-to-be, he would have giving up the chance to cheat on her. they say man are weak sexually. but what happened to the "big man" uh? the guy that takes control over everything? the big macho that knows everything...??? all the machismo, is either an act or they become "weak" whenever is convenient!

Now people are going to start calling everyone who corrected the mistake idiots because the staff changed it to maid, lol.

Perhaps it was the staff, and not the OP that maid the mistake to start with.

At least you didn't walk in on him and the flower girl!

waterynuggets 0

ROFL Dear lord, send me a man..from CPS

At least it would be legal with the mom. I think the flower girl (or ring bearer) would be underage. That would be exciting! Yay for marrying pedos! Sharing is caring. What is CPS? Dear Lord, send me a man...of some sort.

Child Protective Services I believe is what she was going with here... to save the poor flower girl from getting de-flower girled.

Ohh, I get it! Now it's funny. Sorry, guys, for some reason, I've been having trouble figuring out acronyms this entire week. No, plexi dear, not "even a plumpa". . . ESPECIALLY a plumpa. ;) Also, LMFAO at deflower girl. You win this whole thread.

Here's where you start screaming, tear them apart, and begin taking turns making out with the both of them. Your husband will love you more for it, you're now even, and it becomes a party instead of a ruined wedding. For an extra kick, pull in the best man.

Oh, Witchy-poo, that last line cracked me up! Did you intend to give me the image of pulling in the best man by his handy-dandy, power-grip, built-in handle?

I can't even imagine any other way! :] Hopefully it will be the beginning of a beautiful blooming wedding party orgy.

Lyrics guy, I'm doing it for you. Oh, Well imagine, As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor, And I can't help but to hear, No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words: "What a beautiful wedding! What a beautiful wedding!" says a bridesmaid to a waiter. "And yes, but what a shame, what a shame the poor groom's bride is a *****." Commence flames based on what band I quoted. =)

Even though I don't like you, this was perfect.

My comment is M.I.A. I said, "Even though I don't like you much either, thank you." And to the other guy: Yeah, I figured if I didn't do it, someone else would.

Afternoon 0

I love Panic! People need to chill with the hate sometimes. It's not like we're discussing Nickelback or something.

That seriously sucks. but i bet there's more to the story than that.

moopsy234 0

omg plexico!!! I was so gonna put THREESOME whooohh yeah! lol ha