By Anonymous - 25/09/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I found my two best friends making out with each other. Not a big deal, right? Wrong. Today was my wedding day. One of the friends was my maid of honor, the other was my groom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 960
You deserved it 3 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blacktiger123 0

Holy crap! FYL P.S Don't get married to him

that sucks. your friend is horrible! shame on your groom! :(

Comments

That sucks but at least you found out before you married him (I hope).

#58 I'm not saying it was just the friends fault. Yah the groom is an ass but if her so called best friend actually was her friends she would of not of done that.

oystersmoke 0

I call fake: so you are meaning to tell me you are on a the computer when less than three hours after YOUR SOON TO BE HUSBAND AND ALL TIME BEST FRIEND were caught making out(and that is assuming your wedding is at 11:00 AM (who does that?) If the your first reaction was to type into FML after planning a wedding and not going through with the wedding? Or let me guess you went through with it and you two are typing it together. Fake Fake Fake! Good story though; you almost had me.

Or, crazy thought: She wrote this FML after the fact? Nah, that can't be it.

Lol fail of the uber fail FYL #88 for not realizing the format for submitting an FML

Because if it started with "today" and wouldn't make sense if it reverted back to last week. She's just sticking with the tense so it makes sense.

anony_moose 0

Considering the OP is from Texas, I'm somehow not surprised.

Anyone who actually wants their FML posted (which is the whole point of submitting a story) starts it out with "Today" regardless whether it's true or not. I'm just putting that out there for those of you who didn't think of that before...

so you and your friends are the typical trinity- two guys and a girl, or two girls and a guy. which one is the minority? I really doubt this happened because it sounds too much like a sitcom or cartoon. but if it did I'm sorry.

lalaandwtf 0

seriously, i want to know who the **** thought she deserved it?! Over 700 people??? It turns out, you actually can be able to type and be retarded at the same time.