Hazardous waste

By Anonymous - 23/08/2023 09:00 - United States - Chesterfield

Today, I was taking a relaxing soak in the tub with my essential oils, when my husband walked in and proceeded to take the most foul-smelling dump ever. The toilet is right next to the bathtub, so my essential oils didn’t stand a chance. Besides that, our house has four other bathrooms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 910
You deserved it 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that was full on war crime and tactically played out 🤣

That sounds incredibly disrespectful and inconsiderate. Ask yourself: Would he have done that if you were still dating and if he just wanted to make you happy and if he wanted nothing more in the world than your admiration?

Comments

that was full on war crime and tactically played out 🤣

They were "essentially" useless? Sounds like you're about as good at picking bath products as you are at picking husbands.

He was just obeying me Men Commandments. and no doubt he will laugh at that one for years.

That sounds incredibly disrespectful and inconsiderate. Ask yourself: Would he have done that if you were still dating and if he just wanted to make you happy and if he wanted nothing more in the world than your admiration?

what a dick move. he should be in the dog house for a while

I'm still going over the fact that OP lives in a house with FIVE bathrooms. If you've got that kind of money, a little foul-smelling poop is a small price to pay. And if the house is that big/nice, don't tell me the doors don't have locks on them.

If my other half did that to me, they'd never find the ******* body. You understand that he very deliberately decided to shit on your personal care time with absolute contempt?