By sharpie2792 - 15/02/2012 19:26 - United States

Today, I fought back with words against a bully. He cried, and I got detention. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 092
You deserved it 2 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fyl, that's school systems for you, next time you know to let your fists do the talking

Bullies are the real cowards. Thumbs up to you for standing up for yourself!

Comments

Good for you! Keep standing up to him, teachers are only people just like you and me, they obviously were not there when the bully started! Sometimes you have to stand up for yourself regardless of the outcome!

Reminds me of the time this girl who I used to be friends with got her much bigger friend to beat me up. I didn't even fight back or anything, but I got a lecture in the office about how the girl's family didn't have a lot of money...

tats the problem wit the school system. I had.the same issue back in jr high. sry manman

Damn the man! Stay strong brother! It's worth it to get a detention for standing up to a bully! Especially when you just used words!

Well done for standing up for yourself - keep up the good work

Glitterprincess 8

Good for you. There is too much violence today, and you should be proud of yourself for not adding to it. It's only a detention! Not a big deal.

This happened to me once..... I laughed, recorded him crying and every time he bothered me after that, I played it.

that is totally worth it right...serve,that detention proud.

This is what's wrong with the world today. Bullying is a serious matter that befalls countless adolescents, and the victim is always the one that gets in trouble when they stand up to the bully. Yes it's only detention but OP shouldn't have been reprimanded at all because he was defending himeslf against the person who started the conflict (the bully).

nice job!! i wish i had the gits to do that. oh well...