By dancer, not a hooker... - 05/05/2013 05:01 - Canada - Penticton

Today, I finished a dance competition. With competitions, it requires you to wear a lot of makeup like false eyelashes and red lipstick. I went into a Starbucks to get a coffee and a boy around 18 asked me, in all seriousness, what my rate is for one night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 567
You deserved it 11 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dancers dont make much money, I think you found your new calling.

lol that's pretty funny. Would have loved to be there.

Comments

And you didn't even have an anklet. Or did you?

OP, I'm sorry that that guy was so rude to you. And to all the people who are saying that OP deserved it because she didn't wash her makeup off straight after the competition, seriously? Maybe OP didn't wash her makeup off because she was waiting for the results of her competition and she just decided to get a quick coffee? Maybe OP figured that she would wash her makeup off at home because she wasn't planning on going anywhere else and she just decided to get a coffee for the road? Secondly, do you honestly automatically assume that women who wear heavy makeup are hookers? I suppose that means that you just assume that makeup artists (particularly at MAC counters) and stage actresses are prostitutes too? How judgemental. There are many situations where it is perfectly acceptable and even necessary for a woman to wear heavy makeup. And even if a woman is wearing heavy makeup just for the sake of it, so what? Who are you to judge? Thirdly, that boy had no right whatsoever to approach OP with such an insulting question. The fact that anyone can think that his actions were in anyway justified is enough to make my blood boil.

rightspark 7

Not in a million Stars.. your going to need a lot of Bucks to get laid

Wait, then what's an exotic hooker? Or was that just a trick to make me pay more?

My ex was a dancer (congrats on being awesome btw). And yeah, you've got to get painted up like a cheap french ***** to get on stage -_-. Looks fine from 100 feet away but up close you look like a 5-year-old took sidewalk chalk to your face.

icepick23 12

Why not make a little money?