By KenzFell - 05/06/2012 07:27 - Canada - Calgary

Today, while I was on stage dancing for a competition dress rehearsal, my top fell off, exposing my breasts. I was really embarrassed, but fortunately no one said anything about it. That is until a kid in the audience came up to me and said, "That was a disappointment." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 190
You deserved it 3 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mikeskinner 7

That sucks, sorry mate. Have a better day yeah?

insertnameherr 11

maybe he was just saying that it was disappointing that you didn't get to finish. that or he's a perv.

Comments

Mikeskinner 7

That sucks, sorry mate. Have a better day yeah?

OP, I'm sure they aren't THAT bad. Besides, a man wont care what they're like, he will just be happy to have some boobs to play with.

Simon Cowell's replacement has been found!

tjv3 10

Should have told him to admire them since he will have to pay someone in the future to see some

LavenderLunacy14 7
insertnameherr 11

maybe he was just saying that it was disappointing that you didn't get to finish. that or he's a perv.

Takuya272727 16

The kid in question could be a female. OP doesn't specify.

SATs win again. (who can solve that acronym?)

Sarah_moustache 9

I think 18 got it lol that was gonna be my guess

Sure about that? See, all the symbols are there so as to say all that she accidentally totally showed all the seated audience ****, sad and tiny.

zakkyzebra 11
lukep135 6

Soggy ass taters? Thats definatly it. Afterall everyone hates when their tater tots get soggy

aaghmylife 9
s_enderw 0

mosquito bites don't count unfortunately!

miyaviichan 27

False. Even "mosquito bite" breasted women have mammory gland potential. So, they indeed count.

Wow. You're so clever, you could be DocBastards sister. I hope that didn't come off as sarcasm. No shit.

If that isn't sarcasm, thanks. Somehow I think it is, so in that case, someone had to explain it.

Oh, I retract my comment then. The first time I read it for some reason it skipped the "I hope that doesn't come off as sarcasm"

My mosquito bites count :( *stares sadly at my chest*

101- *Pats the sad panda on the shoulder* Yes, small breasts very much count. But you know what's more attractive than lots of breast on a woman? Lots of confidence! Chin up, girl! You didn't get short-changed, you just didn't need more to be as sexy as you want to be! ;) Cheers!

littlecuntcats 6

They'll grow. Even if you are like 19, they'll still grow. Just wait until you have kids.

That was probably his first boob experience... and OP ruined it for him.... will no body think about the CHILDREN!?! They need to see big ones like the ones on the internet....

TheDrifter 23

BBW **** ruining your appreciation for petite women?

randomthing 22

It could have been worse. Maybe.

I give those ******* two thumbs down.

Or should I say the little boy gave those ******* a two thumbs down.

haha, I think you were trying to quote Dave chappelle. in which case it is "4 thumbs down" (:

Haha ya but I haven't seen that episode in a long time.

12- you, dear sir, have no idea what kind of shitstorm you have just brought upon yourself. *gets popcorn out and waits*