By Inod - 07/07/2009 14:31 - United States

Today, I finally got a Wii Fit to try and lose some weight. I came home and set it all up, only to be told that I weigh too much to actually use it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 396
You deserved it 88

Inod tells us more.

Inod 0

I'm the OP, decided to make an account... Reason I put on so much weight is cause I had a car run up my leg by a 16 year old bitch who was too busy chatting on her phone to even notice she hit me. So after my broken foot, ankle, and leg "healed", I got to go through the process of starting rehab on all the torn stuff in my ankle. 18 months later, I can walk again with only a slight limp. Yay! Believe me, I'd love to be able to go out for a walk or hit the gym but some days (rainy days especally) going from bed to the bathroom is a chore and any kind of incline or decline hurts still. And I didn't know I was over 330 when I got to the store (got a scale too, 334... what a bitch, huh?) so that was a huge shock. Obviously I know I was overweight, but not this bad. Thanks to like the 10 people with kind words... the rest of you enjoy your summer, high school starts back up in about 8 weeks.

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

Wii Fit is not something made to help you lose weight, it's made to help you STAY in shape or tone up. If you weigh too much to use it you need a personal trainer not a video game. I'll take it if you aren't using it though. It's been raining here for weeks I could use an indoor tone up :D

lissygirl 0

Comments

Wii fit isn't to lose weight. It's used to stay in shape. You need to eat healthier and exercise if you're looking to lose weight.

awillowcabin 0

It's great that you're trying to lose weight - don't give up! Go use the incline on the treadmills, they burn a shit load of calories; twice the amount than if you ran. And make sure to do some weight training like leg presses if you're particularly overweight, because if you don't you'll get that extra roll that you see on obese people who lost their weight really fast.

burnquist764 0
Rackbot 0

You ******* deserve it for relying on a video game to help you lose weight.

idontgiveone 0

Just wow. They built ******* Gym's with everyone's taxes for a reason. Learn how to use it twathead.

You must be a fat shit. I'm a fat shit and Wii Fit lets me play. ****, you must be ginormous!! And don't listen to what anyone says about running or jogging. Your knees will not be able to support your giant girth. You should walk for exercise or swim (look out for harpoons!) or use an exercise bike.

I was kind of awestruck as I read this until I saw your name on it, plexico. Then everything was clear.

So, you liked my response at first, but then you saw it was me, so you denied yourself the enjoyment because you don't like me? I'm sorry for you. You have to know that a lot of what I write here is just for comedic effect and not at all reflective of my true personal feelings. On an earlier response to this FML I got a "+1 lol" That's pretty good! This site also gives me a chance to delve into humor that is cruder than what I can share with the people around me in the real world. You'll be a lot happier and enjoy yourself more if you judge the comments on their own merits instead of who wrote them.

bellaellaella I think Lonely_Lez didn't like something I said in a different FML, so she said she was enjoying my comment at this one until she saw my name. I'm saying that that is kind of stupid and sad because she is ruining her enjoyment of my humor simply because she doesn't like me personally. I tried to explain that a lot of what I say here is not the real me -- I'm just trying to make some jokes.

Well, I give you a thumbs up for wanting to loose weight. However, I don't feel a video game is the way to go. Start off going for a walk, take up hiking or kayaking, join a gym. Anyhow, good luck and don't give up!

Manpersonguythin 0

FYL and YDI It's great that your trying. You should be glad. And that sucks. But you shouldn't use a videogame to get fit, and you should have checked the weight limit. Don't give up!