By Inod - 07/07/2009 14:31 - United States

Today, I finally got a Wii Fit to try and lose some weight. I came home and set it all up, only to be told that I weigh too much to actually use it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 396
You deserved it 88

Inod tells us more.

Inod 0

I'm the OP, decided to make an account... Reason I put on so much weight is cause I had a car run up my leg by a 16 year old bitch who was too busy chatting on her phone to even notice she hit me. So after my broken foot, ankle, and leg "healed", I got to go through the process of starting rehab on all the torn stuff in my ankle. 18 months later, I can walk again with only a slight limp. Yay! Believe me, I'd love to be able to go out for a walk or hit the gym but some days (rainy days especally) going from bed to the bathroom is a chore and any kind of incline or decline hurts still. And I didn't know I was over 330 when I got to the store (got a scale too, 334... what a bitch, huh?) so that was a huge shock. Obviously I know I was overweight, but not this bad. Thanks to like the 10 people with kind words... the rest of you enjoy your summer, high school starts back up in about 8 weeks.

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

Wii Fit is not something made to help you lose weight, it's made to help you STAY in shape or tone up. If you weigh too much to use it you need a personal trainer not a video game. I'll take it if you aren't using it though. It's been raining here for weeks I could use an indoor tone up :D

lissygirl 0

Comments

Hey, take it easy, at least you aren't too fat to be a sumo wrestler. (or are you?)

lifting weights is not the best to lose weight, but running, even walking, and other aerobic exercises do wonders... oh, and eating less carbs and fat helps too... stay away from wii fit, stay away from wii altogether!

You cant excersise 10 mins a day and continue to eat all those ice creams, candies, twinkies,cakes, chips, pop tarts, etc. You have to be 100% into this goal or it wont work at all. And dont do wii fit. Thats stupid. Its showing you really dont want to loose weight as much as you think you do

dorkasaur 0

Oh wow. Sucks for you. But there are other alternatives. Ex. Gym. Weight Loss Programs. Diets.

well that blows well tuff lost. read the box next time.

curryndricegirll 0
curryndricegirll 0

you should be on biggest loser. and no, i don't mean that in a bad way. but it will help you get in the shape you want to, if you're really committed.

OH! I wanted to add something to my post but the time for editing has gone... At least you've got something fun to stay in shape if you do lose the weight by other means.

Get oringinal I've seen this one before christ I hate it when people reuse FML's