By Inod - 07/07/2009 14:31 - United States

Today, I finally got a Wii Fit to try and lose some weight. I came home and set it all up, only to be told that I weigh too much to actually use it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 396
You deserved it 88

Inod tells us more.

Inod 0

I'm the OP, decided to make an account... Reason I put on so much weight is cause I had a car run up my leg by a 16 year old bitch who was too busy chatting on her phone to even notice she hit me. So after my broken foot, ankle, and leg "healed", I got to go through the process of starting rehab on all the torn stuff in my ankle. 18 months later, I can walk again with only a slight limp. Yay! Believe me, I'd love to be able to go out for a walk or hit the gym but some days (rainy days especally) going from bed to the bathroom is a chore and any kind of incline or decline hurts still. And I didn't know I was over 330 when I got to the store (got a scale too, 334... what a bitch, huh?) so that was a huge shock. Obviously I know I was overweight, but not this bad. Thanks to like the 10 people with kind words... the rest of you enjoy your summer, high school starts back up in about 8 weeks.

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

Wii Fit is not something made to help you lose weight, it's made to help you STAY in shape or tone up. If you weigh too much to use it you need a personal trainer not a video game. I'll take it if you aren't using it though. It's been raining here for weeks I could use an indoor tone up :D

lissygirl 0

Comments

lastminuteperm 0

Not possible. That thing can support to over 300 lbs. Oh...sorry

Why does that make it not possible? People can weigh over 300 pounds...

ithedarkknight 0

ok lol so what does op mean? lol i know im late

redblueviolet 0

OP = Original Poster. It refers to the person who originally wrote the FML. Unless I'm also late. XD

Damn, you must be REALLY fat. Sorry, but it's true.

That's no good OP. If you're gonna sit around some more though, go to my site, http://tinyurl.com/4awtrv , where you can get free xbox games and microsoft 1600 cards e-mailed to you. E-mail me if you need any help or have questions, [email protected].

skullbuster 0

I just want to say what a douchebag thing that was plugging your website for "free" products while pretending to express concern about the OP. BLECH!

Why are you saying "free?" I'm not pretending to express concern. I'm simply stating that if he/she is going to be on the computer a lot, why not earn prizes.

skullbuster 0

They aren't free. You have to complete offers, most of which result in some cost, in order to get anything! Forget the games or the Microsoft points, I'd settle for the 3 minutes of my life back that I lost looking at the URL.

skullbuster 0

I think the real FYL on this one is that all these self-righteous mother ******* decided to attack the OP for being overweight. Shame on all of you. OP, good luck in your efforts! There are a few people here who had constructive suggestions that you should look at, ignore the rest of these assholes...

He IS overweight, he says so. Meaning I get to pick on him as much as I like, because I am not overweight and hence, I don't fail at life. Besides, buying a video game to get in shape is stupid, even if it's Wii Fit. Go for a walk.

being overweight =/= failing at life. and losing weight is all about finding what works for YOU. personally, i avoid exercise like the plague because i ******* hate it, so anyone telling me to get off the wii and go to a gym will probably get punched in the face.

skullbuster 0

Be careful what you say, I know alot of people who were stick thin when they were younger and ballooned up later on. Time can be cruel and karma is a bitch!

jnic 0

If you were that fat, then you'd be ******, and we'd make fun of you for being too lazy to do something about it too. You can't lose enough weight to make a difference just by dieting. Maybe if you starve yourself all the time, but who wants to do that? You HAVE to exercise too. Not just to lose weight, but because it's healthy. And Wii fit does not count as challenging exercise. Maybe as an addition for someone who's already in shape and exercising, but by then they'd probably be too advanced to get a workout from Wii fit anyway. For them, it would be the equivalent of doing thumb exercises on the tv remote. :|

Look at all these people acting like they're fit and workout 3 times a day..

haha i was thinking the same thing when reading these posts.

You dont need a video game to lose weight fat ass. Take a jog around your neighborhood. Or fifty.

adamdrinkslots 0

someone wrote on the 'ijustwanttotellyou' website, "liz, i just want to tell you, when you arent home i reset your wii fit weight by standing on it while holding heavier and heavier objects just so you think you're gaining weight." baahahah

Ok I need to say something. If people think they can chide and insult people who smoke, drink, do drugs, have a shit ton of sex, etc because it's unhealthy for the individual, then people have every right to insult fat people because it is unhealthy. I don't give a rats ass if it hurts their feelings bc it's their fault. Obesity is being called an epidemic now, like it's a sickness. It's not a sickness it's laziness and lack of willpower! If you're fat, you are usually the only thing that made you that way. Period. The only expection to this is if a person has a genetic disorder that leads to obesity.

skullbuster 0

And how do you make that distinction on sight? How do you know by looking at someone which are fat because of illness and which are fat because they eat the entire dollar menu at McD's in one sitting? This isn't chiding or insulting, it is outright cruel attacks on this poor guy. Why are people so quick to judge, I have yet to met anyone who is perfect - plenty of people who think they are, but nobody who actual lives up to it!

skullbuster 0

That having been said, I do think there is some cosmic comedy involved in buying a video game to lose weight. Wii Fit isn't going to cut it when you are morbidly obese, and I'm afraid at over 330lbs that is the case here from a medical perspective (unless this guy is going to give Yao Ming a run for his money on height).

So, FuzzyWalnuts, would you say the exact same thing to an anorexic or bulimic person who was super skinny?

Glazed 0

Fat fails are so much better than ordinary fails