By Inod - 07/07/2009 14:31 - United States

Today, I finally got a Wii Fit to try and lose some weight. I came home and set it all up, only to be told that I weigh too much to actually use it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 396
You deserved it 88

Inod tells us more.

Inod 0

I'm the OP, decided to make an account... Reason I put on so much weight is cause I had a car run up my leg by a 16 year old bitch who was too busy chatting on her phone to even notice she hit me. So after my broken foot, ankle, and leg "healed", I got to go through the process of starting rehab on all the torn stuff in my ankle. 18 months later, I can walk again with only a slight limp. Yay! Believe me, I'd love to be able to go out for a walk or hit the gym but some days (rainy days especally) going from bed to the bathroom is a chore and any kind of incline or decline hurts still. And I didn't know I was over 330 when I got to the store (got a scale too, 334... what a bitch, huh?) so that was a huge shock. Obviously I know I was overweight, but not this bad. Thanks to like the 10 people with kind words... the rest of you enjoy your summer, high school starts back up in about 8 weeks.

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

Wii Fit is not something made to help you lose weight, it's made to help you STAY in shape or tone up. If you weigh too much to use it you need a personal trainer not a video game. I'll take it if you aren't using it though. It's been raining here for weeks I could use an indoor tone up :D

lissygirl 0

Comments

The Wii fit isn't good if you weigh THAT much- time to grin and bear it and start running. I did the C25k (google it- the couch to 5k) and now I can run pretty comfortably when before I hated running.

I hope this doesn't diminsh tour motivation to lose weight. You have made a brave choice to better your life. I wish you success!

don't rely on video games to make you lose weight. go outside and get some fresh air and sunlight. ydi.

beaniebabe 0

awwww dude that sucks but if u want to lose weight go to a gym don't use a video game

Caayouteepie 0

your prolly really fat cause all you do is play video games. now your trying to loose weight thru one?? thats a little ironic...

The max weight for that board is 330lbs...