By Inod - 07/07/2009 14:31 - United States

Today, I finally got a Wii Fit to try and lose some weight. I came home and set it all up, only to be told that I weigh too much to actually use it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 396
You deserved it 88

Inod tells us more.

Inod 0

I'm the OP, decided to make an account... Reason I put on so much weight is cause I had a car run up my leg by a 16 year old bitch who was too busy chatting on her phone to even notice she hit me. So after my broken foot, ankle, and leg "healed", I got to go through the process of starting rehab on all the torn stuff in my ankle. 18 months later, I can walk again with only a slight limp. Yay! Believe me, I'd love to be able to go out for a walk or hit the gym but some days (rainy days especally) going from bed to the bathroom is a chore and any kind of incline or decline hurts still. And I didn't know I was over 330 when I got to the store (got a scale too, 334... what a bitch, huh?) so that was a huge shock. Obviously I know I was overweight, but not this bad. Thanks to like the 10 people with kind words... the rest of you enjoy your summer, high school starts back up in about 8 weeks.

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

Wii Fit is not something made to help you lose weight, it's made to help you STAY in shape or tone up. If you weigh too much to use it you need a personal trainer not a video game. I'll take it if you aren't using it though. It's been raining here for weeks I could use an indoor tone up :D

lissygirl 0

Comments

Irony: buying a video game to lose weigh. Here are some free tips for you: stop eating sweets and junk food, drink water, go outside and walk/run. Find some good body weigh exercises. This will help cut the pounds along with save you money. No discipline to actually do any of that? No problem, go buy the fitness pack or exercise mat, those should help. While you're at it, set your money on fire.

redblueviolet 0

Wow, that really sucks. I have a Wii Fit and use it daily, it's made me more health conscious. Too bad it won't work for you yet... But here are some tips: Try walking instead of driving to places that aren't too far away - this will save gas and help you lose weight. Taking a daily walk around can be peaceful and burns calories. Machines can be really good too, such as treadmills. Try watching TV while you exercise. A good workout routine is 5-10 minutes of stretching, 20-30 minutes of some form of aerobic exercise, a few strength exercises and then another 5-10 minutes of stretching. Also watch what you eat - no more fast food, junk food, etc. At all. Replace these with fruits and veggies, and eventually your body will reject the junk food. Check nutrition facts whenever possible. I've heard dried fruit is really good for a snack. Chewing gum can help too if you eat often because you're bored or lazy (that's my problem). Eat only until you're 80% full. Cut soda out of your diet completely; water is the best substitute. Check out the MyPyramid Plan for a good idea of how many calories you should consume in a day. Once you lose enough weight to play Wii Fit you can work on balance and staying in shape. Keep up with other exercises too, but remember not to overdo it. Good luck to you.

yesenia1994 0

Wii Fit is shit, anyway. You are not gonna lose weight playing ANY video game; that's the general rule of thumb. Stick with regular exercise.

YDI , wii fit doesn't help u lose weight it's more a activity thing

Kristoffer 35

YDI for being so fat. The weight limit on the Wii Fit board is 300 everywhere but America; the American version has a weight limit of 330.

chrisrep 0

ok bro. if you really wanna lose weight go run a ****** mile or lift weights. who in their right mind would buy a god damn video game to try and lose weight. get a life you fat ****

Polionixon 2

I can't believe a piece of cheese cake has 6200 calories in it o.O that has to be wrong.

maxson_fml 0

I'm pretty sure the guy who said that meant the whole cheesecake was that much; one slice is not that much XD

Polionixon 2

btw #132 their are plenty of people who weigh 500 lb even still walking around. Now if he weighed about 600-700lb he would mainly be on bed rest. FOO