By Inod - 07/07/2009 14:31 - United States

Today, I finally got a Wii Fit to try and lose some weight. I came home and set it all up, only to be told that I weigh too much to actually use it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 396
You deserved it 88

Inod tells us more.

Inod 0

I'm the OP, decided to make an account... Reason I put on so much weight is cause I had a car run up my leg by a 16 year old bitch who was too busy chatting on her phone to even notice she hit me. So after my broken foot, ankle, and leg "healed", I got to go through the process of starting rehab on all the torn stuff in my ankle. 18 months later, I can walk again with only a slight limp. Yay! Believe me, I'd love to be able to go out for a walk or hit the gym but some days (rainy days especally) going from bed to the bathroom is a chore and any kind of incline or decline hurts still. And I didn't know I was over 330 when I got to the store (got a scale too, 334... what a bitch, huh?) so that was a huge shock. Obviously I know I was overweight, but not this bad. Thanks to like the 10 people with kind words... the rest of you enjoy your summer, high school starts back up in about 8 weeks.

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

Wii Fit is not something made to help you lose weight, it's made to help you STAY in shape or tone up. If you weigh too much to use it you need a personal trainer not a video game. I'll take it if you aren't using it though. It's been raining here for weeks I could use an indoor tone up :D

lissygirl 0

Comments

Geez, that really sucks. Lose some weight, try again.

aw lol, that really stinks. but do it the old fashioned way. self discipline works best. eat smaller portions, healthier food, and exercise! lol even walk alot. you know how the japanese are the skinniest and healthiest people in the world? take this tip from them, "only eat until you're 80% full" it works, it trains your stomach to want less. also think about what's in the food you eat, how it's made, try to see how gross greasy food really is, fried things isn't real food, when you're about to eat something fried, squeeze it with a napkin, see how much oil you were about to eat. also drink tea after dinner. if you're being serious about it, after every meal. because a hot drink will melt away the grease you ate the same way hot water does to a plate. if you drink ice cold water, it will make the oil more solid in your stomach. here were a few tips :D they help!!! but to sum it up, walk everywhere, eat until 80% full, eat healthy food, and drink alot of tea.

Any body that uses wii fit is a far ass

hossgray 0

Do some actual excersize!!!

Dude!! Do u way 300 pounds or sumthin??? Geez...

Wii Fit: A convenient way for fat people to continue putting in no real effort toward losing weight.

Actually, it doesn't matter WHEN you eat. Just what you eat and how much you eat, along with your metabolism and how much you excersize. Along with a few other factors that I can't remember (probably).

Actually you aren't supposed to eat a couple hours before you go to bed :) So it does sort of matter when you eat.

Nope, unless I'm mistaken it doesn't really matter how late you eat. It's really just how much you've taken in overall. The problem with late night eating is that people tend to eat/snack a lot more than they should.

******* retard. so if you eat 3,000 calories a few minutes before bed, you think you'll put on more weight than if youd eaten the same 3 hours ago? idiot. if you eat less than you burn, you will lose weight. so no, it actually doesnt sorta matter smartass :)

Gyms are for suckers. Get a good pair of shoes (trust me, getting the right shoes is ESSENTIAL), and go outside and run. Treadmills don't offer wind resistance or variable height like an actual run does, and it's too easy to just hop up and down on them to avoid actually pushing yourself against the pad. I remember a time when I could 'run' 5 miles on a treadmill easy, but in a real run, I couldn't make it 3 blocks. I've since learned better. Edit - I hate the reply buttons.

antibatman 0

You realize that eating 3000 calories while you're awake is much different than doing so right before bed, right? While you're awake, you are using much more of those calories, and therefore, less calories will be converted to fat. While sleeping on the other hand, you only burn one calorie per hour. After an average night's sleep, 2992 calories are still unused in your body. These calories will become fat, and all because you didn't realize the difference in energy needed between consciousness and sleep.

you lose way more than a calorie/hour, more like at least one calorie/minute regardless of what youre doing.

you lose way more than a calorie/hour, more like at least one calorie/minute regardless of what youre doing.

I couldve sworn that restrictions on the box.... for those going off bout how it can't help you lose weight there are people whom have but it depends on what you do with it, how much you weigh etc. someone who's never enjoyed excersize and has allergies or such and is overweight is more likely to lose more and quicker than someone who wants to replace their afternoon jog with the fit. having something you can be interested in to excersize via is key to actually doing it.

also the idiots just insulting the op try growing up. some people are overweight from medical issues and most of the rest have some psychological issues at the root of it. it's not like they went hmm I want to be fat.