By fleur_de_fevrier - 21/12/2008 15:36 - Ireland

Today, I finally decided to go Christmas shopping. It's only once I arrived that I realized that I had forgotten my wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 143
You deserved it 24 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Repeat after me "keys, phone, wallet" works everytime

Comments

Repeat after me "keys, phone, wallet" works everytime

Not gonna lie, one time as I was walking down the stairs from my dorm, I realized I was missing my keys. I turned around to get them, only to realize my door was locked...and I had no keys.

Grettel 0

Yea #2 has it all covered!! Haha go back and get ur wallet jk

FML_Add1cT 0

that isnt much of an FML but it sucks? i guess

I follow number 2s advice as well. Never fails. But man, it's a good thing you weren't pulled over!

Why does this have thumbs downs? I think he/she was just saying that if he/she got pulled over he/she would not have their license because most people keep there licenses in there wallets.

Heyy!! This was posted son my birthday! And FYL. That sucks.

So you're an idiot and decided to tell us? This is not a ******* FML. It's an "Oh, shit, I ****** up. Oh well, it's not a big deal."

Let me guess the trip to the mall from your house is an eight hour drive.

brokenseeker 0

After 65 years of age... all wines suck. Wines only get better with age if they have tanin, a strong antioxident. As the oxygen slowly diffuses past the cork it destroys the tanin bringing out the flavors underneath. Tanin can hide bad flavors if it's cheap wine, however good wine will peak at some point when it has the most goof flavors, then it will begin it's steady decline into blandness as oxygen destroyes the remaning flavors. Eventualy it will start breaking things down into unsavory things, aditionaly the older the bottle the more likely the cork will fail, allowing in vinegar bacteria or other biotics that can break down alchohol.

flipflipflipidel 0

wat does that hav to do with anything?

swimmer911 0

that's not an FML, ooooh, you forgot it, go back home and get it..