By 3yrneveragainn - 31/12/2010 00:45

Today, I figured out why the man I've been seeing for 3 years hasn't asked for my hand in marriage. His current wife called me and told me all about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 072
You deserved it 4 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zp5 4

Kick him in the balls. Oh, wait, he must not have any, considering his current wife had to tell you.

Comments

make like a tree and get the ****. |the kid|

ohthebloodygore 16

I hate the comment bug. Rachel, tree huggers?

zp5 4
4XxXo_OxXx4 0
knibbsy 4

Don't be hating on douchebags; the world needs people like me. I put the Paul Mitchell in Paul Mitchell. I try out all the hair products before they come out. I lost 37 pounds once after washing my hair. Yeah, I'm ballin', and I walk around watching these ladies trying to holla at me but I'm like "naw, you ugly."

That joke didn't cause anything close to any sort of laughter from me. nor did I even get it. Paul mitchell and hair products? WTF OP you are either very naive, very dumb , or he's a great con artist.

Ryonix 0

ydi totally. everyone knows... ugh nvm

**** his life! he lost you, not opposite.

Zayna_604 0

hmm well unless you expect you wife to wear the ring on her toe instead, then no. 

hunturkey 0
4XxXo_OxXx4 0

WIFE:"Yeah, you've been dating my husband." OP:"Threesome?"

How in the hell are you with someone for three years and never realize they were with someone else, ydi for being stupid.

percawesome 0

He managed to fool both of them though, somethings got to be said for that

um.....wouldn't she then be screwed if she has aids and gives it to him? Even if he is a cheater, if she does that she and doesn't tell him, she'll be charged with attempted murder. What I'm saying is why use this route for attempted murder, when sleepwalking would work and give you an excuse in court?

ThatLooksSticky 16

Yes. if the woman was a double amputee.