By Anonymous - 16/06/2009 11:10 - United States

Today, I facebooked my friends about my upcoming birthday party, and told them to keep the date free. I got several responses telling me that's not possible, because that's the day the new Harry Potter movie comes out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 148
You deserved it 30 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

caffieneminx 0

I would honestly have to agree. Opening night of Harry Potter matches no other.

pshh who wouldn't go watch Harry Potter instead *light bulb goes on in head* maybe you can have your birthday party at the movie theater!

Comments

you need to reschedule. I've had the date saved in my phone for several months now. Nothing short of death and family crisis could keep me from the theatre.

#10 who said "fyl for having friends wh owatch movies" OH MY GOD THEY ARE GEEKS AND IDIOTS FOR WATCHING MOVIES *sarcasm* jesus watching a movie isnt alien, idiot. ON THE UP SIDE YOU SHOULD HAVE A PARTY AT THE CINEMA :D

Go to the movies with them... Plus the hew HP movie's trailer is awesome.

If it were any of my friends birthdays, I'd skip their birthday for Harry Potter any day!

Everybody's been waiting for that date since a year ago, when WB delayed the date. Don't you know that before you plan something, you have to make sure nothing else is happening?

HaHA i would have told you the same thing! my friends and i have been planning that date for 14 months! lol i agree with 12! except for i'm not sure about a family death....cause once they're dead theres not much you can do about it? but yea.... why in the world would you have a birthday party on a tuesday-wednesday night? partys are for weekends.

theflamezbegin 0

I AGREE WITH #2. I'm going to the midnight showing, and I already have tickets!!! Harry Potter comes before all.

jellybean89 0

Seeing as I would have the same response as your friends: YDI. Just have your party on another day, or have it at the movie theater like other people said.

You told them to keep the date free? You sound like an ass.