By Muralove - 14/05/2015 02:55 - United States - Matawan

Today, my friends told me they will be unable to attend my birthday party on Friday because they'll be watching the Vampire Diaries finale. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 556
You deserved it 3 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Ones that don't know how to freaking record shows.

The ones who are planning a surprise party for the day after the finale.

But still after the finale... Because the finale is the most important part.

It's 2015 dvr is a thing. Tell them for record it. But if they'll miss your party for a show as shitty as that they aren't your friends anyway

Throw a vampire diaries party and then everyone will come!

Tell them that after/while celebrating your birthday everyone will sit down and watch the finale. :)

sophiasalsa 18

But the finale's on Thursday!

Exactly what I wanted to say! If they were looking for an excuse, the least they could do is come up with a good one! To OP; find better friends. And an early happy birthday!

Op should watch it Thursday and spoil it for them in a bunch of mass texts.

If she is in any other country other than America, than it would be Friday. As I am in Australia and had to wait until Friday because of the time difference and the wait on airing/downloading.

#88, true (I live in Belgium myself). But on the other hand; it doesn't take a whole day to watch an episode

So? Tell them to record it. It's your birthday, and recording devices exist for a reason!

swimthenread27 19

The finale is on Thursday, not Friday.. Your friends are either lying to you or are just idiots.

I love how I read this and was watching the vampire diaries at the same time lol

91hayek 31

Wait, Nina Dobrev is coming off T.V??? THANKS OBAMA.

Yup, and Michael Trevino is also leaving.