By Anonymous - 24/08/2009 07:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, I ended up gashing my leg rather badly on the corner of a chair, fell to the ground with a very loud thud, and yelled "OH F*CK ME!!". I hobbled to the bathroom making more noise in the process. My neighbor came by and asked if I could "keep my sex noise to a minimum". FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 703
You deserved it 7 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HoorayForFML 0

What an awkward thing to shout upon hurting yourself. O_o

ydi_bitch 0

YDI for having sex with the chair

Comments

Fridiculously 0
moonlight_daze 8

So are your mom's **** but you don't see me complaining.

darkflame1516 13

Ow, that had to hurt :S And I yell "oh **** me" too, though usually when i do something stupid without meaning to, not falling :) (btw, I found this from your deviantart XD just letting ya know your journals reach people :D)

loltoyoutoo 0

oh damn loooool . sucks enough you got a gash and here comes the neighbour saying that . sometimes i yell that too heh

LMFAO. one of the funnier FMLs. but seriously, how loud were you hobbling around your apt?

next time try "Jesus H. Titty-******* Christ on a Moped" it works wonders (but remember there has to be the moped part or it won't work)

Yeah sure. As if screaming 'oh **** me' once in pain could be mistaken for 'sex noises'. Next time you and your Grade 8 friends have a pajama party, don't amuse yourself by writing fake posts.

Am I the only one who irrationally hates the phrase "**** me" when used in a frustrating situation?

Stop being such a wimp. I cut my entire leg to where there was barely any skin left and I didn't start moaning and groaning. Grow up.

and let me guess that make you tough and a grown up cause you supposedly don't feel pain. You're such a fag

Heeeey, buddy. Listen, can we, you know, drop the sexual slurs? Some actual fags might get offended.

Well actually if you tipped almost all the skin of your peg you would be in shock. Therfore, the pain would have been bearable. However, small gashes hurt more in a short period of time after the infliction. And i agree with fag thing.