By Almostfunny - 16/03/2011 13:01 - United States

Today, I emailed my potential boss a copy of my résumé. However, I didn't realize until too late that it was my fake resume, created for an English class project. Some of my former jobs included being a certified gangster, as well as the former president of Canada. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 353
You deserved it 52 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your American boss probably won't know there is a Prime Minister of Canada.

Comments

well for one Canada don't have a president we have a prime minister and another are gangsters even certified??

Alan, stop misinforming these poor people. To become a Certified Gangster, you first have to go to a training course in Detroit followed by a qualifying written examination. If you pass, there is an oral and practical certification exam that is only offered annually. As for Canada, there IS a president. He has breakfast every morning with the Easter Bunny.

This reminds me of Skroal, for some reason.

FancyKnickers_fml 0

Or you can get "Honorary" Gangster by becoming a famous criminal or rapper. If you really want it, just get shot nine times.

rallets 22

what about "made men" in the mafia? thats one type of certified G.

"And now, a word from the Prime Minister! Damn it feels good to be a gangsta Gettin voted into the Gorffwysfa Everything lookin good to the people of the world But the mafia family is my boss"

mintcar 9

Sometimes fake and practice resumes should be treated like the real thing. And how did you mix the two up? YDI for not looking over your resume before turning it in. Maybe your potential boss might chuckle, understand and allow you to re-send the actual copy.

mintcar 9

Sometimes fake and practice resumes should be treated like the real thing. And how did you mix the two up? YDI for not looking over your resume before turning it in. Maybe your potential boss might chuckle, understand and allow you to re-send the actual copy.

we don't have presidents in Canada; we have prime ministers. no wonder you sent the wrong one, stupid american

YDI for drinking! You wouldn't have made that mistake while sober!

Sorry, disregard that. My original comment was removed (for no good reason at all) and the reply was given to you.

Stfu ppl noone really cares about Canada in America lol

RedPillSucks 31

My Canadian girlfriend didn't get her period, and believe me, I cared a lot!!!

HAHAHAHAHA OMG ur so right like Canada is like totally lame!!! LOLOLOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ No but seriously, to all Canadian FMLers out there, Reddiii does not speak for all of the United States, I'm sure. She's just a silly little Texan who tried to make a joke and ended up looking like an idiot while simultaneously offending 34 million people and one of the United States' BIGGEST ALLIES. We now return you to your regularly scheduled trolling.

Reddiii does not speak for all Texans either!! I've been to Canada a few times and thoroughly enjoyed it up there (I prefer the weather for sure, I hate the heat down here)

Ya free health care really sucks!! Loser

SoWrongItsAnde 0

how did you manage to screw that up?

Did you list 'attention to detail' as one of your strong points?