By beachbirdbait - 09/02/2017 12:00 - United States - Savannah

Today, I drove to the beach for an hour to relax before returning to the intense workload of midterms. A kid walking by threw a cracker near me and I was instantly attacked by a group of seagulls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 580
You deserved it 503

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BlueJuly 3

Hey, you gotta stay positive: Now returning to your workload of midterms sounds much better and you wont miss being at the beach.

Comments

BlueJuly 3

Hey, you gotta stay positive: Now returning to your workload of midterms sounds much better and you wont miss being at the beach.

Damn you, you beat me to it! For a long time, I thought the song was about a country and its distant location. Iran...so far way.

irishmaddog 0

could you say it was enough to be a flock of seagulls?

species4872 19
species4872 19

Wombat, Eats, Roots, Shoots and Leaves.

Bonngoo 34

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Just close the app and re-open (swipe up on iPhone, idk what everyone is using). Once you re-open there won't be an ad.

Hit the top right of the screen, it's a hidden close button

Years ago I paid 99¢ to remove all ads. I haven't seen any of them. Under settings, the option to purchase ad-removal (or restore it if previously purchased) is still there.

The best way I've found to deal with the ads is to tell them to **** off by force closing the app the moment they start playing and then re opening it. That worked for me but I eventually paid a dollar to remove the ads. It's only a buck to avoid all that hassle.

I totally forgot ads existed on here! It has been years since I spent a dollar to remove ads on here. That dollar definitely seems well-spent when the amount of time I spend on here, along with the amount of time I have been free from ads is considered. That is just my two cents (or rather 99 cents) on the matter.

TheGermanCoon 3

Thanks for the idea. Using it on all my enemies now.