By Anonymous - 31/07/2013 23:19 - United Kingdom - Falkirk

Today, my 10-year-old son told my 5-year-old daughter that we're a ghost family, and told her to run through our glass door to see for herself. She believed it, ran straight into the door, and ended up having to be taken to hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 239
You deserved it 5 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JoeGrant 12

More like **** her life...I mean for god sake she ran into a glass door!

Lol good old fashioned brotherly love. And at only 10 years old the escapades have only just begun. That's funny but I hope your daughter is ok!

Comments

JoeGrant 12

More like **** her life...I mean for god sake she ran into a glass door!

then000bster 16

Well at least OP only mentions two kids. Hopefully they can solve their differences down the road.

Damned_Architect 25

I hope your daughter is ok, OP. Running through a glass door is scary and can be life-threatening. In High School, a friend ran his hand through a plate glass door; it needed an ambulance, 75+ stitches and months of therapy. On the other hand, I ran my hand through a French door when I was 6; I still have the scars but am otherwise totally ok.

nurchok 15

OP, hope your daughter is OK. She is not related to David Copperfield by any chance, is she? :)

R5luver 5
generalasskicker 12

Lol before I read the ending I was fina say I fell through a sliding glass door shoulder first and I came out fine.

Lol good old fashioned brotherly love. And at only 10 years old the escapades have only just begun. That's funny but I hope your daughter is ok!

Now it is time for sweet revenge. Help your daughter out.

If I were op, said revenge would be the WORST possible thing I can think of. What was that, you want to cookies? Didn't you know, ghost don't eat cookies. Juice? Ghost can't drink juice, they can only drink water. Oh, you want to play you're Nintendo DS I'm sorry you're a ghost, ghost can't pick stuff like that up.

summerguy97 16

I think he got the idea from this new show on Nickelodeon with a ghost family living with a living family.

Nickelodeon? Should have known, that channel is retarded.

nurchok 15

And kinda sweet in its own way at the same time...

I think he was just contradicting the obvious by being sarcastic.

This reminds me of that Harry Potter where he ran into a brick wall at the train station. When will they ever learn?

This actually reminds me of the movie The Others. It's pretty interesting. I haven't seen it in about 8 years but it's pretty good from what I remember. If you haven't seen it and are bored you should watch it.

PterodactylMan 23

Wow your son is an ass. I'd be cleaning out his room of anything he loved until she was 100% healed and THEN start letting him earn it all back.

#33 I see what you're saying, but you can't really call it an accident. The older kid is 10 years old, he knows better. Though I agree that he probably didn't mean for her to get hurt that bad, he knew what he was doing and that it wasn't right and could be very dangerous.

It's a glass door...wouldn't it shatter into pieces if she RAN into it?

Oops, I accidentally gave #66 a thumbs down. No matter what he thought would happen he was being a brat.

Ins0mau 20

77 - Not necessarily. Glass sheets can be stronger than you think and she was only a little 5 year old after all.

rogwest 23

Just think that's the sperm that one... Just saying....

He's a little shit, not an idiot... Just saying...

CallMeMcFeelii 13

He's pretty damn smart. That's definitely an ingenious prank to pull. I wouldn't have thought that up at 10 years old.

Wowxoxo 17

If you're subtly trying to indicate that the son obtained his genes from his father then you need to go back to biology class... The sperm always wins whether it's a boy or a girl. The Y chromosome from the sperm did come from the father however every offspring is 50% from both parents

Every single person alive is the sperm that won. Get over it.

#63 Best comment I have read all night! lmao

p00p0nt0ast 10

No, it would be one. Not won as in winning, one as in a singular thing.