By canucks_chick - 23/10/2011 05:45 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I dislocated my jaw while giving my boyfriend a blowjob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 631
You deserved it 21 038

Same thing different taste

Comments

juggalo54 3

That means you're doing it right

ikickgingers 15

You should've watched some Linda Lovelace... I am going to be the ahole and say YDI for not knowing how to properly give head.

perdix 29

Why did they vote you down, Kicky? A Deep Throat reference is perfectly appropriate or this story. Linda Lovelace later said she was forced into doing the Deep Throat series, so it makes those movies kinda sad.

ikickgingers 15

...Because it's the cool thing to do? Plus, I say inappropriate things. :D

The inappropriate things are the best things, though. The FML , itself, is inappropriate, technically

RedPillSucks 31

doing inappropriate things > saying inappropriate things. how about it ikickg ?

Now I'm really curious about the way you give ********. I want to know which moves I have to avoid.

Rei_Ayanami 18

You shouldn't "avoid" any "moves", learn how to do it your way. Each person is very unique in how they do things, even oral sex. Imagine if everyone did everything like that the same. Sex would lose it's excitement, plus, each person like different things. One man may like it if you use your tongue a healthy amount, while some may not, while others may enjoy it if you massaged their "jewels" whilst performing fellatio, some could hate it. Tl;dr do it your own way.

Thanks for the sex-talk, bro, but if there is a certain move which will dislocate my jaw, I would prefer to avoid it.

Rei_Ayanami 18

When then, avoid yawning, it can easily happen that way, too.

Try not doing it with a gas mask on. That'll help.

What are you talking about? The gas mask is the best part!

blinkingstarlet 15

I'm sure you're the first person to realize she has a gas mask on in her picture. revolutionary.

Bree12345 15

this happens to me all the time

juturnaamo 29

Same here. Not sure why it's an FML unless she couldn't pop it back in place.

SpruceDread4578 13

You don't look like its happened a lot, you seem to be smiling normally. Here let's give this a test.

je_suis_fml 11

Ok Ok! We get it. You suck dick!

That must have been akwars to tell the doctors..

rexgar2000 10

I'm sure she's not telling the doctor that.

I bet she's gonna blame it on the "popsicle" instead.

sematariux 7

Isn't Taazer hot? Good god man But yeah, how do you tell the doc? If your honest (writing on paper) "well doc things got steamy with the bf, and next thing I know my jaw was unhinged from that massive tubesteak" Doctor "I've got just the thing to fix it" (zipppppp) my turn

Llama_Face89 33
HoboSmeller 6

dislocating your jaw might not have been a bad thing, it would have given you the ability of getting more of his penis in your mouth, he would've appreciated that, im sure.

ikickgingers 15

If this was a tmj FML it would've been funnier. I was giving my boyfriend a ******* when my tmj acted up. My jaw locked in place. My boyfriend got a free circumcision. :D FHL.

rexgar2000 10

whoa!! talk about intense lol

Have that, ging...yawning was a bitch.